NCAACBB Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Tuesday

short short card and these are on short glance....

BRAD/INDST Over135..............hit this over 3x in a row now with BRAD. They don't shoot as well on the road but they still give 'em up in bunches. They have gone over on the road in the MVC vs. everyone but the offensively challenged Wichita State and Evansville teams.

WMICH -1 -170............like them at home. MIA(oh) has beaten up on the **** birds of the league in their last 5 games. First game vs. a good team in about 3 weeks. WMU 9-1 at home this year and is winning in league play by DD margins even vs. the good teams.

INDST +5 -170......3Units......should keep it close. They have beaten every other team at home but Drake that they have played (only lost to Drake by about 5)

INDST +110............1Unit

not touching that PRIN/PENN game. Both teams are atrocious and PENN hasn't beaten anyone at home by more than about 3 points in league and those wins were over the 2 worst teams in the Ivy. Also, everyone makes a big deal about Princetons road record...they fared a whole lot better than PENN did over the weekend playing on the road.

wanted to play Vandy but some douche bag posted it as a LOCK on the other site i use for service stuff....

Good luck to everyone the rest of the week.....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    wanted to play Vandy but some douche bag posted it as a LOCK on the other site i use for service stuff....
    Crap, I wanted to play Vandy too. Does it count if I didn't technically see it??? :laughing:

GL tonight!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Crap, I wanted to play Vandy too. Does it count if I didn't technically see it??? :laughing:

GL tonight!! :thumbs:
      lmao...i closed my eyes real quick and then tried to justify a vandy play by saying i don't ever post there so he is only jinxing posters on that site....:laughing:

UWM +6............1Unit.......fading BUT on the road and UWM has played well at home. BUT doesn't win by margin (knock on wood) in this league on the road....lots of 4-7 point wins...

Tribute to Cusefan..........

INDST +7
      UWM +11................Butler hasn't beaten anyone in league play on the road by DD and UWM has been solid at home....

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl FF!

Comment

gl flyers :thumbs:
          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

indiana st and over:beerbang:

Comment

5-1 +9Units

fkkkkkkkkkkkk.........UWM how the fk do you lose by 8 in OT when you are winning the whole time......:bang: ...cost me a perfect night.......:bang:

vaz-:thumbs:...got lucky in the WMU game.....

Comment

KY -5 (2H)........1/2Unit.....can they really play that bad 2 halves in a row.....answer is probably yes....:laughing:

GL to everyone!

Comment

KY -5 (2H)........1/2Unit.....can they really play that bad 2 halves in a row.....answer is probably yes....:laughing:

GL to everyone!
                  on this as well, lets get it :beerbang:
                  **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

5-1 +9Units

fkkkkkkkkkkkk.........UWM how the fk do you lose by 8 in OT when you are winning the whole time......:bang: ...cost me a perfect night.......:bang:

vaz-:thumbs:...got lucky in the WMU game.....
                    dont think there is words to describe the WMU non-cover...:puke: :boog:

Comment

5-2 +8 1/2Units......dumb play on KY....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice :thumbs:

Comment

Nice day lasthurrahflyersfan:thumbs:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice Job FF:thumbs:

Comment

Nice work!!

What is your overall YTD in CBB?

Comment

Working...
                              X