Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls Wednesday

24-22 -9.3 units

Need to get back on track, not a good last 3 or 4 days.

Nebraska -4 (2 units) --Nebraska has played consistent basketball and Missouri has not played particularly good on the road, especially their road defense which has not been able to slow anyone down.

Ok state -1 (2 units) --Ok state has been so dominant at home over the years and even though Baylor is definetely the better team, they are going to a very tough environment to play in. I can see Baylor falling apart in this game mostly because state isn't that good this year so they might not be expecting what they are going to see tonite.

Texas Tech +2.5 (2 units) --Kansas State has some very young players and with that comes inconsistency on the road. Tech is a very sound team at home. They play excellent at home and if they can keep beasley off the boards to an extent because they won't completely shut him down they have a very good shot and winning this game.

Temple -2 (2 units) --I like this game for a couple reasons. One Rhode Island is not going to shut down Temple's offense. I believe that with the way Temple has played at home, they should be able to stop Rhode Island. RI had trouble with Fordham on the road a couple days ago, and against a team like Temple that plays very good defense, I don't see them dominating the glass or forcing many turnovers. Also if they get outshot again in this game like they have been in 3 or their last 4, this game will not be under double digits. Temple will not let RI shoot better than 40 percent from the field so unless Temple comes out flat or with no energy, they should be able to win this game.

Taking all home teams tonite, didn't notice that till now. Oh well doesn't matter Good luck to everyone tonite!!

GL TO....looks like Christmas in Philly tonight...LMAO:thumbs: :laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I sorta like that Temple game. I think they win 69-63 or something like that. GL Hooters!
      NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Good luck wise old Owl.
        YTD NCAAB
        YTD NBA
        YTD NHL
        YTD NFL
        YTD MLB
        YTD NCAAF

Favorite Teams
        NHL Philadelphia Flyers
        MLB Baltimore Orioles