PK: Buffalo -6

*George Mason @ Towson State
    PK: Towson State +10

*Bowling Green @ E. Michigan
    PK: Bowling Green +5

*Syracuse @ S. Florida
    PK: Syracuse -5

GL all! GO TERPS! :thumbs:

GL tonight SS! Cuse I'm a bit worried about a letdown there, but I hope not. Not going to play it, bust will be rooting hard for ya!

:thumbs:

Comment

GL to ya Superskins.....liking those MAC plays as well as The Mitt with ya on Cuse! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

S2- GL!...not a big fan of laying 5 points on the road with SYR but hope it hits...:thumbs:...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OK so why in the hell didn't you guys post those comments BEFORE I made my plays? :laughing:

****, I am gettin reamed tonight..... I need to lay off of this **** for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
            OK so why in the hell didn't you guys post those comments BEFORE I made my plays? :laughing:

****, I am gettin reamed tonight..... I need to lay off of this **** for awhile!
            honestly S2 i have played the same way in CBB for the past 3 years and one of the cornerstones is (a) try not to ever lay points on the road and (b) NEVER lay points on the road with a team like SYR....especially 5 points........

tough number you got on UMD as it closed at 12 in a lot of places.......i have TOWS tonight so lets get that one done....:thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              honestly S2 i have played the same way in CBB for the past 3 years and one of the cornerstones is (a) try not to ever lay points on the road and (b) NEVER lay points on the road with a team like SYR....especially 5 points........

tough number you got on UMD as it closed at 12 in a lot of places.......i have TOWS tonight so lets get that one done....:thumbs:
              FF, you are so correct it's not even funny. My original strategy was to cap guys at home and take solid teams with good depth, FT%, experience, etc. and I completely shyed away from that as the season progressed, as well as keep consistent wagers. I get what I deserve. (See = Greed) Two iffy road doggies doubled-up 2 nights in a row? Geez.

Anyways GL with everyone's plays. Will probably clear my head!

Oh yeah on a side note it's snowing like a MF'er here right now. No work with 2" here :thumbs:
              Last edited by SuperSkins; 02-13-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X