Sweet 16 Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 16 Plays

Going to keep all of them in one thread...

5 units

Oregon -2
    Oregon -140

Liking Oregon at -2 over UNLV for some reason, the line seems off to me a couple points, im hoping that UNLV has a "hangover" over there upset victory over Wisconsin, even though many believed UNLV would win anyways, but topping a 2 seed is a upset regardless...the elbow injury to brian butch really brought down the badgers.....I already see a few cappers on the ducks as well, and that gives me confidence in this play....the line is at -2 because i think the neutral site factor, if the game is played at Oregon, the game is probably around -5 or -6...I really dont have a feel for most of the other games yet, so Im also going to play the ML, just in case it is a close game, or one of those buzzer beater games, as we have had almost NONE in existence in both the big dance and also the NIT....

Other leans i have right now would have to be Texas A&M -2.5...If Douglas-Roberts cant go for Memphis, i really like A&M's chances...If the game comes down to the final seconds, i think Acie Law is the man, and can take a game and put it on his shoulders(like the Texas game a few weeks back when he buried a couple last second 3's to send the game into overtime...)...I think Butler might keep it close, but without any doubts Florida has the ability to blow them out, I think maybe Butler hangs with them until halftime, and then Florida pulls away in the 2nd half, possible 1st half play on Butler with the points....UNC at -8 looks solid to, I really dont think that USC will have a answer for Hansbrough.... Still debating the others....I think Kansas will win, but I dont know about the points, Leaning on the under, as these 2 teams can play great defense, but a outburst by the Kansas offense can shoot that one down quickly too....IMO the biggest tossup game is UCLA/PITT....UCLA is favored by 3, Im not sure if UCLA has a answer for Gray....UCLA is big man depth, but none of them compare to GRAY...should be a great run to the final, good luck to all!!! Hopefully Ill have some more plays as we approach Thursday!!:beerbang:

GL vaz, liking Oregon also!
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

heres something that might help those out who are looking at the texas a&m/memphis game....

Tigers' top scorer nursing sprained ankle

March 19, 2007

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- Chris Douglas-Roberts, Memphis' leading scorer, did not practice because of a sprained left ankle Monday as the Tigers prepared for the NCAA tournament regional semifinals against Texas A&M.

"The kid says he's going to play, but you never know," Memphis coach John Calipari said in a conference call with reporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Douglas-Roberts went down in pain with about eight minutes to play in the Tigers' 78-62 victory over Nevada in New Orleans on Sunday.

Memphis athletic spokesman Bob Winn said Monday that Douglas-Roberts' ankle would be re-evaluated each day.

"He's got three days to try to get well," Winn said.

Calipari said he was unsure if the injury would keep Douglas-Roberts on the sidelines Thursday night in San Antonio.

"You can't play in a game like this at 75 percent, 80 percent. And especially the way we play them," he said. "If you're breaking down defensively or you're not able to stay up with the pace of the game, it's just you've got to sit back and let these other guys go."

Comment

GL vaz.. I'm leaning towards ORE and A&M too..
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

adding:

3 units

Ohio St. -2 -170

Comment

GL vaz, as much as I like UNLV, I will be on Oregon myself.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Im a huge Duck fan and Im scared to death of UNLV. I wouldnt bet too much on them. This is a bad spot for my Duckies.

Comment

Good Luck Vaz

Comment

added:

3 units

Texas A&M ML -160

Comment

Like that A&M money line play, with ya on that one!!! GL to ya & hope you hammer em' :beerbang:
                    NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                    NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

BOL on the Ducks!!
                      :bitching:
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

2-2 +0.1 units lol

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                          Going to keep all of them in one thread...

5 units

Oregon -2
                          Oregon -140

Liking Oregon at -2 over UNLV for some reason, the line seems off to me a couple points, im hoping that UNLV has a "hangover" over there upset victory over Wisconsin, even though many believed UNLV would win anyways, but topping a 2 seed is a upset regardless...the elbow injury to brian butch really brought down the badgers.....I already see a few cappers on the ducks as well, and that gives me confidence in this play....the line is at -2 because i think the neutral site factor, if the game is played at Oregon, the game is probably around -5 or -6...I really dont have a feel for most of the other games yet, so Im also going to play the ML, just in case it is a close game, or one of those buzzer beater games, as we have had almost NONE in existence in both the big dance and also the NIT....

Other leans i have right now would have to be Texas A&M -2.5...If Douglas-Roberts cant go for Memphis, i really like A&M's chances...If the game comes down to the final seconds, i think Acie Law is the man, and can take a game and put it on his shoulders(like the Texas game a few weeks back when he buried a couple last second 3's to send the game into overtime...)...I think Butler might keep it close, but without any doubts Florida has the ability to blow them out, I think maybe Butler hangs with them until halftime, and then Florida pulls away in the 2nd half, possible 1st half play on Butler with the points....UNC at -8 looks solid to, I really dont think that USC will have a answer for Hansbrough.... Still debating the others....I think Kansas will win, but I dont know about the points, Leaning on the under, as these 2 teams can play great defense, but a outburst by the Kansas offense can shoot that one down quickly too....IMO the biggest tossup game is UCLA/PITT....UCLA is favored by 3, Im not sure if UCLA has a answer for Gray....UCLA is big man depth, but none of them compare to GRAY...should be a great run to the final, good luck to all!!! Hopefully Ill have some more plays as we approach Thursday!!:beerbang:
                          no offense, but GRAY........is as soft as charmin.
                          Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Working...
                          X