• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVEN MITT & JoePa's Thursday Baskets Massacre

HAPPY ST. VALENTINE'S DAY to your better halfs......:thumbs: :laughing:

OVEN MITT YTD: 21 - 21
    2/13: 0 - 1

His picks the last two days have been like Valentine's Day Massacres and NOT in his favor! :lost:

"Definitely"
    PACIFIC +3
    @ California Irvine

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 99 - 91 - 2
    UNITS: -4.50
    2/13: 3 - 2 - 1
    MAC: 23 - 16 (0-2 lastnight...brutal week. Intra-division play back this weekend :thumbs:)

A teaser to start......won lastnight's big tease (2.5 units) and lost a smaller one but not sure how to post it so they're not included in my record or units!

Teaser Wager
    Team 1 CBB [714] DETROIT U +10 Feb-14 19:30
    Team 2 CBB [724] WRIGHT STATE PK Feb-14 20:00
    Team 3 CBB [742] IOWA +1 Feb-14 21:00
    Risking $300 To Win $250
    Status Accepted
    Sportbet Ticket #: 4222725

SE MISSOURI STATE -7.5 vs. Eastern Illinois
    MURRAY STATE +1.5 @ Tennessee State
    WOFFORD PK vs. Georgia Southern
    GEORGIA TECH +9 @ Clemson
    BOISE STATE -3 vs. Nevada

BOL to everyone.....:thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-14-2008, 04:40 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

where you posting from than? if your not in the library or at the office? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If you really wanna know or care....I'm in a wireless computer lab proctoring a test right at the moment, so The Mitt is stuck in my desk right now.....LMAO! :laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        If you really wanna know or care....I'm in a wireless computer lab proctoring a test right at the moment, so The Mitt is stuck in my desk right now.....LMAO! :laughing:
        yeah probably have kids cheating all over the place in there.....cause their teacher is a degenerate :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

My rules....no cell phones, pagers, books, paper, show your student ID and I make them sit in the front row, every other seat.....:thumbs:

Only had one cheat so far, the dumbo had believe it or not....22, yes Twenty Two, typer written sheets of notes on white paper that she conveniently had in her sweatshirt and placed under her green paper test.....She asked, I trying to become a nursing major so what do I do now.....LMAO. I told her to change her major before she cheats on someone's meds and kills them, then kicked her out!

Man I love being a prick!:beerbang:

Comment

My rules....no cell phones, pagers, books, paper, show your student ID and I make them sit in the front row, every other seat.....:thumbs:

Only had one cheat so far, the dumbo had believe it or not....22, yes Twenty Two, typer written sheets of notes on white paper that she conveniently had in her sweatshirt and placed under her green paper test.....She asked, I trying to become a nursing major so what do I do now.....LMAO. I told her to change her major before she cheats on someone's meds and kills them, then kicked her out!

Man I love being a prick!:beerbang:
            what class(es) do you teach?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Bleh JoePa.. I'm only palying 1 of the early games and your against it.

GL with all your picks... but if you had to lose 1, I hope its Wofford.

GL
              NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
              HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Thanks Hearts......GL to you too! :beerbang:
                Dan.....I proctor alot for students who missed the exams of other instructors, but teach a first year colloquium class along with 2 business course....Into and Fundamentals of Advertising....:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Hearts......GL to you too! :beerbang:
                  Dan.....I proctor alot for students who missed the exams of other instructors, but teach a first year colloquium class along with 2 business course....Into and Fundamentals of Advertising....:thumbs:
                  ah joepa can teach me a thing or two.......im a marketing major.......and would not hesitate to cheat on one of your test........and if you caught me id give you an NBA winner to get you off my case :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan....LMFAO:laughing:
                    I don't like the NBA and the only thing I know about it is that there are too many overpaid average players who can't play everyday...i.e. Anderson Varejao, Larry Hughes, Damon Jones, Donyell Marshall, etc.....so no matter how many points LBJ scores the Cavs are still an average, maybe slightly above average team!:beerbang:

Now get back upstairs and get your homework done, that Professional Selling Techniques mid-term is tomorrow......:sm:
                    AND, if I catch ya cheating it'll cost you a 7'3" Lithuanian that Kent desperately needs in the middle.....
                    Last edited by joepa66; 02-14-2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

GL jp..

I'm probably gonna take GT as well...
                      Baseball stuff...

Data from USA today matchups...

Team name....[W/L]...Score...Whip...ERA....BP....AF....IP....P&BP....DIFF..

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Comment

Katidy....hope they come out smoking like a GT tonight like they did against UConn, and then maintain that pace throughout.....:thumbs:

OH YEA......I just posted The Mitt's play at the top, hope that doesn't make PaulM mad, but I haven't seen him around here in awhile....

Comment

Katidy....hope they come out smoking like a GT tonight like they did against UConn, and then maintain that pace throughout.....:thumbs:

OH YEA......I just posted The Mitt's play at the top, hope that doesn't make PaulM mad, but I haven't seen him around here in awhile....
                          "Definitely"
                          PACIFIC +3 @ California Irvine

:thumbs:

decided to take some time off and come back for the next uop game that i like ..going to play just big west games ..the mitt is due for a winner :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                          X