I love Big West Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Big West Thursday

Took a break until the next UOP game that i liked and that night is tonight. Going to try and keep myself to just Big West games but id bet that wont last long

Not playing the bottom two games although heres my opinion

Fullerton -18.5 vs Davis O/U 148 Fullerton won by 22 last time..like the under..fullerton may score 80 but i dont think davis scores enough for the over

UCSB - 11.5 vs Cal Poly O/U 131 UCSB won 75-60 last time and probobly be similiar score this time..big game for the gauchos after a horrendous second half to lose to irvine at home..like the over

Game i am playing
    Pacific +130

playing really well lately and are tied for first with northridge..play at Fullerton on Saturday and really need to win at least one of the two games this week with this being the must win and most winnable..pacific struggled from 3 and irvine was shooting well from long range when they played earlier and pacific still won..all said and done uop is the better team..they play like they can they win this game..im expecting them to play like they can/have

all 3 games are on channelsurfing so that makes me pleased..good luck all on whatever you play (unless your on irvine) :beerbang:
Working...
X