Tuesday's NIT Guesses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's NIT Guesses

Another sister kissing night, with an easy winner on Air Force and an easy loser on Ole Miss. I had the Air Force game right on, but was completely off on Ole Miss keeping it close. May have been the best Clem's boy has played since December. Oh well.

YTD 15-12

Tonight we take both ACC dogs, one I like better than the other

Florida State +5.5....Al Thornton will simply be the best player on the court and with Toney Douglas coming around, the combination of Thornton, Douglas, and Swann is the most talented threesome left in the NIT. Perhaps, it will not matter and home chalk will continue to write on the board, but I'm going with the more talented team catching a good number.

NC State +6....This is a dangerous pick as NC State has to be on the verge of running out of gas. However, I can't go against a team that has won 5 of 6 and played UNC tightly for much of the one loss. West Virginia is a solid team, but let's give the Wolfpack the benefit of the doubt to keep it close.

Good Luck All..

GL Ronny...hope we're on our ballgames tonight after lastnights easy losers....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X