copy & paste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy & paste

got this off another message board ..take it for what is it worth ..just thought I would past it along :sm:

regarding the " 3/6/13 " theory, and would like to share the true facts behind it.. In 1998 a graduate student at MIT university did a thesis on mathematical equastions, why certain numbers 'pop up' more than others; that type of criteria, and for what ever reason, he went into the NBA pointspread stats of the Las Vegas books for every game played from 1968 to 1998, including the playoffs, roughly, 3000 pointspreads(NBA only) and found the 'road dog' getting 3/6/13 covered the spread at a 72% rate over ALL other # involved.. Andy Isakoe, a well known LV handicapper, took it a step farther, and did the NBA from 1999 to 2007 season, based on previous research, his figure rose to 76% for that time frame.... I am sharing this information, based upon a book published by Mr. Isakoe, titled: 3/6/13/ THE MIT REPORT....There are also incerts you can read by going to, gamingtoday.com Very interesting material, for those who like research, and the curious, try doing this season, you'll be very surprised with your results! Is their an answer to why this transpires? NO,, I hope eveyone has a very prosperous day, and GL to all
    Roll Tide

So this person is saying to bet on every road underdog of +3, +6 and +13, and you'll hit 72%+?

Do I have that right?

Interesting....

Comment

i saw that on covers somewhere. i hate that site though, so many ******* tools troll that site. I feel dirty when i log on. its fade central, so i thought this concept was too. I didnt realize it had been substantiated by academics......

we need to get HD on this........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
      X