NCAACBB Pac10 Has No Homecourt Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Pac10 Has No Homecourt Sunday

wow, if anyone can find a conference where homecourt means less....please let me know. Pac10 teams were 0-4 at home on Saturday....make it 0-5 for the weekend today....

UCLA -2 -170................5Units..........USC missing a key player today in Hackett who may be gone for the year, and homecourt doesn't mean squat in this conference. Just ask UCLA who lost at home to USC earlier this year. UCLA playing well and they get their revenge today. Mayo dinged with a groin injury as well. Like UCLA off the UW loss with a week to prepare for this one.

may actually play michigan today as well. I don't think the NIT-eyes are all that great and personally outside of Purdue, and then Wisconsin and Indiana on certain days...the big10 is atrocious. They deserve 3 bids......but i am sure Izzo will get his team in and get pasted in the 1st round.

Does anyone remember the last time OSU lost to Michigan in football or basketball....:dunno:....larry- help me with this one....:laughing:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-17-2008, 12:25 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

last time I looked I think Lunardi had OSU in too.. which I don't agree with.

GL tomorrow. :thumbs:

I'll try to stay away from games you're on :laughing:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Vaz, wsox- THX!.....

Cusefanspecial:

michigan +10 1/2/USC +11 1/2..............

GL to everyone!

Comment

Git 'er dun!
          :thumbs:
          ...toke on...

Comment

rahstahhhhhhhs- THX!.....

2-0 +7Units.........

GL to everyone!

Comment