Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Monday

just one today....

TEX -1 -170............4Units............revenge game for TEX who has been playing very well of late (knock on wood). Wish TXAM wasn't in off that horrible loss Saturday and kind of wish TEX WAS in off a loss. But rolling with it none the less. Some payback today from a TEX team that has only lost 1 time at home all year. They beat Kansas at home and i look for a similar effort today from them (i hope).

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

URI +4 -170...........1Unit...........GOY for the Rams today. We'll see if they can step up.

URI +110........1Unit........

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-18-2008, 01:15 PM.

Comment

FYI......Home team in the TEX/TXAM series is 8-0 SU and 6-2 ATS L8 meetings (knock on wood). Hope that holds today.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Uh I am against all of those...or should say my fade loves all of those. With your recent history that does not bode well for me today!

Comment

Gl FF!

BOL to ya FF!! Liking Texas today!!:thumbs:
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Likely going to be on the Longhorns as well.... GL FF :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

gl FF.......wherent u supposed to quit playing on weekdays about 2 weeks ago?? :laughing:

I guess it's kind of hard to stop when ur killing it every night.......keep up the good work man :beerbang:
              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL slappy! I didn't see a proposal up there from you in hockey. I can look at the numbers myself though and figure it out. I might just sit tight. Larry keeps offering me 17 for 1 for Zetterberg, but I have to cut good players to take back the good ones he wants to give me so I don't see how it makes sense (except Ribeiro gets tons of assists).

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  GL slappy! I didn't see a proposal up there from you in hockey. I can look at the numbers myself though and figure it out. I might just sit tight. Larry keeps offering me 17 for 1 for Zetterberg, but I have to cut good players to take back the good ones he wants to give me so I don't see how it makes sense (except Ribeiro gets tons of assists).

:thumbs:
                  bo, shorts, udog, mml- THX!....

cuse- i offered you Vanek for Sykora....i emailed that to you. No big deal. I wouldn't trade Zetterberg for a bunch of Larry's crap from his team. If he wants Zetterberg i would ask for Ovechkin or Malkin at least. Larry is a weasel when it comes to trading....lol...

GL to everyone!

Comment

SYR/LOU Over74 (2H).........wow...was that the worst shooting display i have ever seen. Both teams well below 30% and about 15% from 3 and they still put up 52 points. Looking for some better 2H shooting. Game total is only 126 based on this 2H number.

URI ****ting the bed with every service in the world on them. Wish i had waited to make that play.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      SYR/LOU Over74 (2H).........wow...was that the worst shooting display i have ever seen.
                      Louisville's shooting is truly horrendous, Syarcuse just takes bad shots.

Comment

XU/URI Over80 (2H).........URI plays zero defense and i look for them to really push the pace in the 2H.

Finishing up some work and betting is probably going to be the death of my nice run today...:bang:.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X