• Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (28-21)(+14.70 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (25-24)(-2.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (51-43)(+3.70 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-1)(+0.60 units)

OVERALL (106-89)(+16.20 units)

My picks have a tendency to suck on the weekends for some reason. I am sure if I looked back at my picks this season that I have made most of my money on Monday through Thursday and have given a portion of it back on Saturday and Sunday.

Only two games that I like today, but I like them both enough to make them best bets.

Rhode Island “pick” vs Xavier (best bet)………………………..Two very similar teams. Rhode Island is 20-5 and Xavier is 21-4. RI has not lost at home yet as they are 12-0, while three of Xavier’s four losses have been on the road. It will be a great game, but home court should be the difference in this one. Just need a win…no points to cover in this one.

Texas -4.5 vs Texas A&M (best bet)…………..Very much like the above game. Texas is 19-4 while A&M is 20-5 overall. Not look at the home/away records. Texas is 11-1 while A&M is only 3-3. Laying the 4.5 makes me a little nervous, but I don’t think it will be a problem. The Longhorns could end up winning rather easily.

I need to get back to my winning ways as I have fell below the 20 unit mark for the season and this season is coming to and end sooner than you might think. We are over halfway through February already. Bases right around the corner.

Good Luck Everybody!!

mark- GL!...on them both tonight.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BOL to ya Mark....love the Tejas play and let's middle that X/RIU play as I have the Muskies on a teaser +5.5!

:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X