• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCSU's Tues 3/20

Last night went 1-2. Gonna get it back tonight. GL to all

1 unit each play

NCSU +6.5
    Wanted to give a little insight on why I am playing this and not strictly a homer play. I hope my heart hasn't messed up my capping, but this is the way I see it.
    Last meeting on Dec 6 State lost by 11. This game was close up until the last 5 minutes when State missed 3 shots in a row and WV hit 2 3's in a row. State played without Atsur (his first game out) and Gavin Grant had to play out of position. Grant had 9 turn overs playing the point and State had a total of 17 compared to WV 7. State shot 3-16 19% from 3 point and WV 13-28 46%. I know WV likes the 3's but I don't see them hitting 13 tonight. State out rebounded WV by a margin of +7. State is playing good ball and so is WV. I think this is going to be a very close game with the out come coming in the 2-3 point range by either team.

NCSU/WV Over 139
    Miss St/FSU over 151 (would not of played this but the L word came out)

GL to all and GO PACK:cheers:
    NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
    NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

GL Wolfie.....I like it and have been considering it all day! Also on the OVER in the FSU game with ya! Let's get 'em back tonight! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl:beerbang:

Comment

Gl NCSU
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Wolfpack.. I made a tiny little bet on the +250 ML for NCSU. Atsur for sure gonna make a difference. I hope their 3's aren't dropping 2nite!
          2009 NCAA Football
          Record: 41-38-1
          +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
          Record: 11-14-0
          +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
          Record: 15-15-2
          +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Thanks Joe, Nit, Birds, and Charlie.

Charlie I hope you are correct about the 3 ball. Well they just hit one while I was typing this.

GL to all tonight and I can't remember what that posters name is right now for the MissSt/FSU winner is, but thanks.
            NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

Costner looks great again tonight, LETS GO STATE
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GM sorry that you took the PACK! I am not sure how we are even still in this game the way we are playing. Costner looks pretty good, but 7 TO already in the 1st half. Hopefully we will play the second half the way we have the last several games. It is not over until the cardiac pack strokes out. I think I just made myself a warlord with that comment lol.
                NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units

Comment

nice call on nc st.

Comment

2-1 on the night +.9 units
                    NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units

Comment

Nice call Wolfie....:beerbang:
                      The home teams are winning in the NIT that's for sure. I hope DePaul can change that tonight!
                      Sorry your boys didn't make it through....:beerbang:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                      X