• Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

BEST BETS (29-22)(+14.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (25-24)(-2.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (51-43)(+3.70 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-1)(+0.60 units)

OVERALL (107-90)(+15.90 units)

I split my best bets on Monday losing a total of 0.30 units. Rhode Island came close and Texas blew out Texas A&M. I think I might be in my longest losing streak of the season right now. I was getting close to being up almost thirty units not that long ago. Need to stop the bleeding now. I would love to have some extra money going into baseball season.

Just about all my lines have moved against me since this morning. I don’t care, I am not letting that scare me off.

Indiana St -5 vs Drake (best bet)……………All about the numbers for me as usual. Indiana St is the better team overall at 12-13 vs 10-16, but the big advantage is the home/away record of these two teams. Indy St is 11-1 while Wichita St is only 2-7. They should be able to cover this line.

Creighton -7 vs Missouri St (best bet)…………………..Again, Creighton the better team at 17-8 vs 13-14. Looking at the home/away records it is 13-2 vs 1-10. Huge advantage. I wish this line was just a little bit lower, but I am taking it anyway. Usually when I win these types of games, it covers pretty easily or they lose outright.

Everything else is just a one unit play. I need to cut back my units until I get out of this little losing streak I am on. I am not going to type all the records of these teams. All plays are similar to the above games. Poor road teams vs good home teams.

REGULAR PLAYS

Oklahoma -6 vs Baylor………Baylor not really a poor road team, but I don’t think they are ready to go into Oklahoma and win there just yet.

Indiana -5 vs Purdue…….Samething. Purdue to a real bad road team, but too big a home field advantage for Indy.

Kentucky -6 vs Georgia………..Georgia is a poor road team.

Trying a moneyline parlay tonight as well.

risking 2 units to win 1.31 units

Connecticut vs Depaul
    Ohio vs Bowling Green
    Drake vs Bradley

Good Luck Everybody!! Back on Wednesday morning with all my plays for Wednesday.

Good luck Mark, I am on most of your games too!

Comment

GL Mark.....like KY and your parlay too! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

That should read Indiana St playing Wichita St. Was thinking about another game I guess while typing it. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
        X