wednesday college hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

It is rare that I do this, but I want to jump these lines before they change tomorrow. I will be back in the morning to update my record from Tuesday’s action.

Florida Atlantic -4 vs Florida International (best bet)……………..Lets face it, two lousy teams. One is just a lot lousier than the other. Both teams have losing records. Atlantic is 12-15 which sucks but is not horrible. International is 8-16 which sucks. Florida Atlantic however is a pretty solid 9-3 at home while Florida International has not won on the road yet at 0-9. The best part is we are only laying four points. Very Solid best bet here.

Marshall -3 vs UTEP (best bet)…………..Two pretty evenly matched teams when you look at overall records. Marshall is 14-10 and UTEP is 14-9, you might even say UTEP is better. UTEP has always been known as a great home team and a very beatable team on the road and it is no different this year. UTEP is only 2-8 on the road. Marshall is a very solid 12-3 at home and like the above game this line is very low at three. I feel real good about the chances of winning both best bets tonight with a split at the very worst.

William & Mary -5 vs Drexel (strong play)……………Another game that goes right along with my thoughts and ways of gambling. William & Mary hs the better record at 13-12 vs 11-16 and it gets better yet when you take their 8-3 home record vs Drexel’s away record at 3-8. I see much value in this line only being five points.

Auburn +18 vs Tennessee (strong play)…………….This play has nothing to do with my normal plays. I just think this is a game that Tennessee knows it is going to win with no problem and I don’t see a 100% effort from them here. It is not like Auburn sucks either. They are 13-10 overall and do have a winning record of 5-4 on the road. This is just too many points. I will follow my gut instincts and grab all those points.

UAB -3.5 vs Houston (regular play)…………………Two very solid teams here. I just feel home court makes the difference in this one. UAB has only lost once at home this year, so I will try them at only three. Not in love with this game, it is only for one unit.

Nebraska +3.5 vs Kansas St (regular play)…………..I have had great success with Big-12 home dogs and with the Huskers home record of 13-3 they can certainly win this game.

BEST BETS (31-22)(+20.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (25-24)(-2.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (52-44)(+3.60 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-1.40 units)

OVERALL (110-92)(+19.80 units)

Just updating my record. Finally got back on track Tuesday night with two best bet winners picking up six units. I went 1-1-1 in my regular plays, I don’t count ties in my record if you noticed. I had no strong plays and I lost my moneyline parlay for two units. Overall I picked up 3.90 units, so at least we are headed back in the right direction. I made all my plays last night as I did not want the lines to move against me. It looks like the biggest line move was only a ½ point, some for, some against…no big deal.

Comment

BOL to ya Mark....Like the Marshall and Bill&Mary picks! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X