Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Wednesday

another decent + night Tuesday.....

OLEPISS -110........3Units...........this is pretty much their NCAA tourney life in this one vs. MISSST. They have been circling the drain faster than JML's and my hockey picks. A really bad loss at home vs. Auburn last Saturday put their tourney hopes at serious risk. I like the short number at home today. Very rarely (knock on wood) do you see season sweeps in these major conference rivalry games. They are usually home dominated series and the favorite has covered 5 straight times in the series with the home team winning each time.

really don't like Wednesday's card at all......might have a couple others.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

You gotta figure they win a divisional game sooner or later....GL FF :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udog- THX!.....

HOF -2 -170.............TOW stinks on the road and HOF should get a close W tonight to avenge an earlier road loss....

that's it for me....today's card stinks for the way i like to play. Tons of Home dogs that i don't trust, fat home favorites and then road chalk that is the better team, but playing road chalk is the fastest way to lose your bankroll...........very few short home favorites and not a lot of 2nd time around revenge games at good numbers

GL to everyone!

Comment

Might want to check my thread before you pull the trigger on the Rebs today.

GL if you decide to still roll with them, but I'll prob be on the Bulldogs for at least a small amount.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Wow...I caught some shrapnel in the CBB forum! lol :beerbang:

Looking at easing into pucks capping real soon....my ass has almost healed...lol :laughing:

GL :thumbs:

Comment

i see how it is flyers.. fading my tigers on the road. careful, they might bite tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
              Might want to check my thread before you pull the trigger on the Rebs today.
              :dunno:........like i just blindly make plays.....

daws- sorry man, had to do it.....lol....

JML- THX!......lmao...SAN up 2-0 mid 3rd Monday and they lose 3-2.....NYR up 5-0 yesterday and lose 6-5 in a SO...you sure you want to get back into pucks....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

GL to everyone!

lol... not like your on a ten day winning streak or nothing:nuts: :nuts: :drunk:

GL Today FF!

see your boy briere came through in the clutch last nigh lol jkjk

Comment

Just trying to be helpful man. GL with the Rebs. :thumbs:
                  "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

That is what I do...so dont start stealing my thunder:sm:

GL with those tonite!!

Comment

bo, vaz- THX!....yeah vaz...and to top it off he kicks a dribbler to Emery to end the SO last night...he fking stinks...you can have him back

bif- just sounded a little arrogant i guess. I have handicapped the same way with a lot of success the past few years. There is a reason that the home team is 5-0 SU and ATS L5. You can chuck the matchups out the window for this one. If MISSST was a great play and the man wanted you on OlePiss, i think he might have opened MISSST -1 or -2. 95% of the time the teams split these home and home matchups. And short home favorites are some of the best plays, if not the best, in college basketball. I can tell you one thing, that in the long run, taking a road team and getting no points is a quick trip to the poor house. ****, who knows, MISSST might end up winning by 30....but i have had success playing the way i have and i will stick with it.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Gl Ff!

BOL to ya FF!! :thumbs:
                        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

at 7 yrs 42 mil reamining hell noooooooo.... could matchup him up vanek and pay 20 million dollars for 43 combined goals thus far.... :beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

Brad Boyes, A. Kovalev, Corey Perry, Radim Vrbata, Dustin Brown, Marek Svatos are all less paid then briere/vanek, and all have more goals then the two.... vanek and briere are 2 of the top 4 highest paid players this year, and niether crack the top 30 in scoring...money well spent lol

Comment

Hey FF I saw a post back in football season you had mentioning something about some high school football teams in Cincinnati. I live in the nati, so didnt know if you did also.

Gl with your plays tonight :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X