Duke Moneyline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Moneyline

anyone like that Duke Moneyline? Coming off a tough game, they're probably going to be back in stride. Can't see them losing 2 in a row.

I'd Tease The -6.5 to a pickem and the over too
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

that might work tonight, but if you start doing this more often you will go broke. road favorite moneylines? There has to be a bet out there that presents more value than that.

I'd suggest putting the duke moneyline in a parlay with something else to get better odds if you must bet it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
        anyone like that Duke Moneyline? Coming off a tough game, they're probably going to be back in stride. Can't see them losing 2 in a row.

You and EVERYBODY else. Like Daws said... no value.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

I looked at that game too....but seems to good to be true! :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            that might work tonight, but if you start doing this more often you will go broke. road favorite moneylines? There has to be a bet out there that presents more value than that.

I'd suggest putting the duke moneyline in a parlay with something else to get better odds if you must bet it.
            agreed 100%.....road chalk is probably the worst bet you can make and if you make them consistently you will have no more bank roll as daws said.

If you want to lay -350 on something, find a good home team with revenge. I think MD at -380 avenging a close road loss to VTECH is a better play than Duke.

GL whatever you do.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

4.5 pt teaser at +100

Duke-2
              Pistons-1.5

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Im a duke fan, and while i think they will bounce back, it's there second straight road game, and wouldnt be to surprised is miami beat them.

gl on whatever you choose :thumbs:

Comment

I hate Duke, but I think they will beat the ever loving piss out of Miami tonight. Miami garnered all their wins via a mediocre, at best, non conference schedule that ranked 173. Their only quality win out of conference was a win at Mississippi State that still, for the life of me, I can't figure out. In conference, they are only 2-2 at home and they essentially are a one man offensive attack allowing McClinton to basically take over when he wants. Duke already beat them at home by 15 and hung nearly 90 points on them in the process.

Unless McClinton is superman tonight, I think Duke cruises. A win would probably ensure Miami of making the tourney though as the ACC's 5th team assuming they play well down the stretch so there's major incentive there. I agree there is better value out there, but it's hard to make a case for Miami, IMO.

Duke 84, Miami 72

Comment

Stunned and Shocked

Comment

IMO Duke has played way over their heads this season. They lack a significant presence in the middle, don't play great defense, and have won alot of their games on hustle and determination....from what I've seen. Granted, I'm not sitting here watching every one of their games, but, that is what i've seen from them.

I think they will probably be a sweet 16 exit this year....and depending on who they get in the round of 32, they could even lose there, but I doubt that happens unless they end up with a really tough draw there. They are a team though, who could easily lose to a a very good "mid major", IMO....and I'm pretty confident they would get flat out whooped by a team like Kansas or UCLA, whom I consider to be the 2 best teams, come tourney time.

Not that it really has anything to do with tonight's game, other than that their impressive record has drawn them some pretty big lines, and if they're coming back to earth, they may be a good fade from here on out....especially on the road when they're pretty big faves.

Get em back tomorrow. Lord knows I know the feeling. Just gotta hang in there and keep giving it hell :thumbs:

Comment

As i type that, I see they're making a comeback. Hope they win for you....as long as it's by 6 or less :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                          As i type that, I see they're making a comeback. Hope they win for you....as long as it's by 6 or less :laughing:
                          They're going to lose. Nice defense by Duke, really nice. Coach K should be proud.

At least I didn't put my whole bankroll on it. I was tempted but resisted.

Comment

Thanks Duke :bang:

Amazing Defense!!

Comment

can't say we didn't warn you.

Comment

Working...
                              X