Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Fades?

CBB YTD 45-34-2

1-3 night last night......so hopefully my fade is not hitting a hot streak!

Nebraska +3.5.............oh the pain....not sure where this one is going. w
    Illini +2.5l
    Charleston +2w
    UTEP +4w
    BYU -7.5w
    Volunteers -16.5...............does Auburn play basketball:dunno: w

Last edited by BoKnows; 02-21-2008, 11:07 AM.

Get 'em back today BO! GL to ya Senor Fader:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoPa!!!GL tonite though I read I am going against the Mitt...uh oh......

Comment

GL Bo!

GL to ya Bo! Does Auburn play B-ball??? Man I keep looking at that one but damn that -16.5 is scaring the crap out of me!!!:beer2:
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

bo- GL!...on those faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaades....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks FF, Shorts!!BOL tonite!!

As for AU Basketball......maybe 1 day:laughing:

The nice thing about the fades no line scares me because I know nothing about the lines. :thumbs:

Comment

Bo, I like your optimism (or skepticism, depending on which side you're on), but with the CUSA Tigers looming on Saturday, 16.5 might be too much to ask. Hope you're right, though.

Good luck with your plays!!

Comment

Thanks Neyland!

I guess the 16.5 is relative....are my War Eagles any good?Having a big game on tap does make it a little more troublesome!:beerbang:

Comment

Bo...btw...how was the Avs game? I know they got smoked on the scoreboard against their rival, and the big 3 weren't playing for your hometown Nordiques....but it looked to be a rough one by the highlights! And hey....at least they put out Detroit's Lidstrom for a month! lol

:punch:

Oh...and GL tonight on your hoops picks...so much more exciting that football, eh?
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-20-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks JML the game was sweet because of the seats we were on the blue line 1st row so that is tough to beat...kinda like me nordiques....NOT!!

Fades had a nice run last night:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X