Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone thinking about fading UAB tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone thinking about fading UAB tonight?

they shoot 51% from the field and 37% from 3 and lose by 1 at home to the #1 team in the nation. now a home favorite at 3 1/2 to a very dangerous houston team. thoughts anyone? i just cant see UAB gettting hyped up for two games in a row.
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Nah...never even looked at that one...but, nice to see ya GoBiggie and GL on yer picks! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigorGoHome View Post
      they shoot 51% from the field and 37% from 3 and lose by 1 at home to the #1 team in the nation. now a home favorite at 3 1/2 to a very dangerous houston team. thoughts anyone? i just cant see UAB gettting hyped up for two games in a row.
      if you are a situational handicapper then it is a great play. Probably 90 percent of the time a team that is off a big game comes out flat the next one. And toss on top of that the fact that they blew a 7 point lead with :40 left and ended up losing......i think the odds of a subpar UAB showing are pretty good. I can pretty much guarantee they put a ton of thoughts and effort into that Memphis game and had it circled. Tough to come back 3 nights later off a "circle" game, and one that you gave away and be sharp, at least early.

1H play might be the best as they may very well be flat to start the game.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

UAB is a traditionally dominant home court team. A case can easily be made too that the winner of this game has the advantage of getting into the NCAA tournament if they win out (though they will prob have to play each other int he conference semis one more time).... Houston is 49 RPI and UAB IS 76 RPI so they both need the game, and UAB needs to win out and get the conference finals probably.

UAB wins this one if you ask me, Vadne is the best player on the court and the always play well at home.

Comment

Working...
        X