• NCAA Wed

Gl to everyone today...

2 Units Each

Wisconsin -2
    K State -2 -120
    Auburn +18

Cincy/Maryland ML Parlay
    2 Units to win 1.4

your plays suck as much as your school does :bang: :bang: :bang: :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      your plays suck as much as your school does :bang: :bang: :laughing:

:beerbang: :beerbang: Good thing those plows plowed the Jacobs lot today...o wait... wait.... nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        :beerbang: :beerbang: Good thing those plows plowed the Jacobs lot today...o wait... wait.... nevermind
        too bad you cant get a parking spot in that lot unless your their at 7am :bang: :bang: :bang: .......oh yeah and good luck on your plays

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          Gl to everyone today...

2 Units Each
          .....Wisconsin -2
          K State -2 -120
          Auburn +18.....
          :nono: Hey you can't post that game again....Kent took already took care of Buffalo lastnight.....LMFAO:laughing:

GL on yer plays Vaz, and better luck getting that parking spot!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Vaz- GL!....:thumbs:....tell dan to quit asking to hang out with you...i see him angling on the whole "carpool to school thing"....saying he can't find parking........
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Vaz- GL!....:thumbs:....tell dan to quit asking to hang out with you...i see him angling on the whole "carpool to school thing"....saying he can't find parking........
              damn right i am hoping i can get a ride and a free lunch at BK off the kid :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LOL... THNX Guys!!

Joe- UB is a mess right now. they are young, no size, seems the program has lost all its buzz that Turner Battle, Yassin Idbihi, Danny Gilbert, Jason Bird, Mark Bortz and Calvin Cage built....we have a bunch of nice players, but there mainly underclassmen....maybe in a year or two....

FF- Seen Dan out today shovling the parking lots with his shovel. He even had the tip jar going....then the craziest thing happened... avery johnson drove by and gave him a new spiderman jason kid special edition blizzard.

Comment

Dan- A2J said you better shovel his parking spot tmrw or he will be bustin caps in peoples asses...

Comment

Working...
                  X