thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

went and figured out my record, that horrible last saturday put me in the negative for first time this season, freakin frustrating.

64-62-5 - 3.8 units.

huge game in the sun belt tomarrow, west kent vs south bama

i like the hilltoppers, line is west kent-6. wish it was lower, i am confident backing the hilltoppers in this spot tho. im not locking it in early because i may make a rare money line play on it, but i'll probably end up laying the points.

here are reasons i like the hilltoppers to win this game:

-REVENGE-west kent dropped a close one in south bama's house earlier this year

-west kentucky has won 11 in a row since losing that game to south bama.

-at home this year western kentucky hasnt won by less than 7 points, and it's only loss was a close one to tennessee.

-since these teams are very similar to last years teams, last year's results are somewhat relevant imo. west kent beat south bama by 22 at home, then lost by two points at south bama later in year. since the road loss for west kent came after the home win, west kent will be out for revenge for two straight losses to the jags.

-i read that it is "white out" night for west kent and they are promoting the **** out of it, the crowd seems like it will be a nice 6th man.

-south bama has dropped 2 of it's last 4 on the road, and this is a tougher road game than either of the 2 losses

based on the above reasons, i would be SHOCKED if south bama, tho a very good team, wins this game.

gl beholdah :thumbs:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

beholdah- GL!...i like the 'Toppers to get it done. man do they have a messed up looking mascot BTW......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BOL to ya Beholdah!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

2 units

HILLTOPPERS ML-260

alot of risk but i expect a revenge victory. DONT LET ME DOWN C LEE! :beerbang:

Comment

of course they shoot a terrible 33% and actually get the lead with 3 mins left, but fall apart at end. wish i didnt do the money line...
            in hindsight south bama is really good team, but at home west kent should take care of business. if they shot even a slightly better percentage they win that game. they were ice cold :bang:

Comment

2 units

OREGON+4.5

1 unit

OREGON ML+180

Comment

HAHAHA oregon blows it, cherry on top. the way the past week has gone, i have no desire to proceed. just couldnt catch a break. dont feel like any form of an asset to this great forum right now so im going to take a brake. but good luck to all!, i'll be back. :thumbs:

Comment

take a break for a few days and them come back......i thought your thoughts on WKU were accurate and we just got a terrible shooting night from WKU at home. I can't believe they had 10 less turnovers and made 2 more FG's and lost the dang game at home. I would make that ML play 100 times out of a hundred with no second thoughts. There really is only about 2 weeks left in the season of major conference play and about 1 week+ in the ****ty conferences who will start their tourneys the following week (a week from this coming week). catch you for the tourney...:thumbs:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X