NCAACBB Go Big or Go Home Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Go Big or Go Home Thursday

barrreeeeeeeely a profit Wednesday....but a + day so i continue to post..........

ND -2 -170.....5Units........PITT owns ND at the Joyce center but i think that changes today.

WKU -250.............2Units.......'Toppers get 'er done today.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

ND -2 -170.....5Units........PITT owns ND at the Joyce center but i think that changes today.

:hide: , can't say i'll be cheering for u on this one..........:laughing:

might play WKU tomorrow though...... so good luck on that one :thumbs: :laughing:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

toppers :thumbs: funny that ur on the ml, i wrote in my thread i was considering rare ml play. ive never layed that kinda juice b4 on a game. i definately think they win that game so i may join u on not having to worry about points

Comment

flyers, what do you think about ucla -27.5 against osu? seems like they are asking for us to grab the pts
        Last edited by Daws1089; 02-21-2008, 12:38 AM.

Comment

MML- THX!....hopefully your squad doesn't disappoint me.....lol...:beerbang:

beholdah- i have no problem laying 250 or less on a ML and do so all the time, especially in situations like these. Now i do so selectively, but can't tell you how many times the team won but didn't cover. Vandy this week comes to mind.

daws- i see UCLA all the time and the one thing they seem to do vs. teams like OREST is start slow. But OREST is just pathetic...maybe one of the 10 worst teams in D1 in the top 15 conferences. I wouldn't take the points with OREST for anything. I took them last Saturday at home (9 of 'em) and they got beat by Washington by 40. They are just awful. That being said, it's a lot of points and UCLA is on short rest (played Sunday night late) and off a huge rivalry win over USC. but dang, they can pretty much name the score in this one. OREST average margin of defeat in conference play is like 16+........you play OREST and hope for the back door i guess. Or play them 1H and hope UCLA is disinterested like they are sometimes to start vs. bad teams. But as i said i don't want 'em and i don't want UCLA really either and have them leading by 35 the whole 2H and then get back doored at the end only to win by like 24.

GL to everyone!

Comment

yea, i kind of feel the same way now after looking at it more. not a whole lot of value either way. Looks like another night i'll be passing on everything:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              yea, i kind of feel the same way now after looking at it more. not a whole lot of value either way. Looks like another night i'll be passing on everything:bang:
              yeah, terrible card, IMO. and the Pac10 has been so unpredictable (home teams 0-5 last Saturday/Sunday) i don't really care to guess on any of those. Honestly teams like Oregon, Washington, ASU are so erratic it really is just a guess.

BTW 1-12 roadies Towson did me right on Wednesday....:thumbs:...they just are awful on the road.

Comment

they are just so bad in general. figures their pg leaves after his junior year, now hes starting for butler LOL.

Comment

go home.....

nah I kid.. GL today on the Fightin' Diggers
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

1-1 Even....................that's enough for me. said when i lost i was done but i am going to count even...lol.......im just burnt out. couple tough losses with MD flaming out yesterday up 10 with 8 left and now WKU can't make a bucket at home tonight.

freeking WKU shoots about 3% at home tonight. Still would play it again and again and again. Can't cap bad shooting in your own gym.

GL!...to everyone the last couple weeks of the season and see you all for the NCAA tourney in a couple weeks.......:thumbs:

Comment

see ya dude.. you going to play NHL or just take a few weeks off? Either way, good work recently and see ya around tourney time. By then I'll be back to even :laughing:
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                        see ya dude.. you going to play NHL or just take a few weeks off? Either way, good work recently and see ya around tourney time. By then I'll be back to even :laughing:
                        get 'er back to even....:beerbang:

next week im gone for work and the weekend i have family around. then in 2 weeks i am heading to AZ for 4 days for spring training. and that would be the end of the regular season (which remakably is 2 weeks from sunday). so i won't really have time to do anything anyway. Probably jump back into some hockey in a couple weeks when we get down to crunch time. I need to just watch some basketball and not worry about the outcome of a sunbelt basketball game so much....lol....

Comment

Working...
                        X