• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night Thurs. Orgeon vs USC betsessa

Oregon at USC -4
    Under 140
    M/L USC -200

GL! I am one those too. Keep all your stuff in one thread if you can. :thumbs:

Comment

i meant oregon +4 and the over.... is it to late to get my bets in? LOL

ohh well another day another lesson learned, I jumped on it late with little research, i was pretty confident about it, but it looks out of reach even if oregon comes back, there is no way its going to stay under.

Try again another time :P:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Firebet View Post

ohh well another day another lesson learned, I jumped on it late with little research, i was pretty confident about it, but it looks out of reach even if oregon comes back, there is no way its going to stay under.

Lost the under but you won the ML and got a miracle 15 point comeback AND cover on the spread. What do you mean you wish you had oregon +4???

Comment

I think your smoking the wrong stuff

Comment

look at the time of my post guys, it was posted at halftime. It was a miracle come from behind though, Mayo went nuts in the 2nd half.

When its all said and done, Ill take the win.

Comment

look at the time of my post guys, it was posted at halftime. It was a miracle come from behind though, Mayo went nuts in the 2nd half.

When its all said and done, Ill take the win.
              Exactly.... well past the start of gametime.... you wagered on the full game ,and not on any 2nd half wagers, so how were you able to bet on the FULL game after half the game was already done

Comment

Are you on crack Vaz? My second post was at halftime my first post was atleast 30 minutes before gametime, and the second post was me trying to be funny which apparently wasn't from the reaction I have got.

Just look at my first post time, and then the game time before you jump to some crazy conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                X