Another ESPN Side Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another ESPN Side Show

"Bracket Buster Saturday"............is about the dumbest thing i can think of when it comes to CBB. Teams having to fly half way across the country to play a meaningless game right in the home stretch of conference season. I mean UCSB is in the hunt for the league and comes off a huge win Wednesday vs. Pacific and now has to fly to USU to play a meaningless Friday night game. I mean seriously...is the loser of this game not going to get an at-large NCAA berth now....:laughing:.........the freeking winner isn't getting one either so who gives a ****. Rider flying cross country to play a stupid game vs. CSUN....:dunno:......sure those schools like Rider are fired up about spending the money to fly out and play that meaningless game. In reality, about 99.9% of these games are meaningless and it's just another effort by ESPN to promote some side show circus on their stations.

Does anyone really need to see INDST vs. MURST?.....what's the point of that game?
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-22-2008, 08:09 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    "Bracket Buster Saturday"............is about the dumbest thing i can think of when it comes to CBB. Teams having to fly half way across the country to play a meaningless game right in the home stretch of conference season. I mean UCSB is in the hunt for the league and comes off a huge win Wednesday vs. Pacific and now has to fly to USU to play a meaningless Friday night game. I mean seriously...is the loser of this game not going to get an at-large NCAA berth now....:laughing:.........the freeking winner isn't getting one either so who gives a ****. Rider flying cross country to play a stupid game vs. CSUN....:dunno:......sure those schools like Rider are fired up about spending the money to fly out and play that meaningless game. In reality, about 99.9% of these games are meaningless and it's just another effort by ESPN to promote some side show circus on their stations.

Does anyone really need to see INDST vs. MURST?.....what's the point of that game?
    is UB involved............me and vaz need to know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      is UB involved............me and vaz need to know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
      :laughing: .....got a HUGE homegame vs. Youngstown State tomorrow.............

maybe Udog will go with you if he isn't rounding or anything......:laughing:

Comment

:laughing: .....got a HUGE homegame vs. Youngstown State tomorrow.............

maybe Udog will go with you if he isn't rounding or anything......:laughing:
        nah u-dog doesn't want to hang out with me or vazman......he would rather hang out with his fruity guy friends in allentown .........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

nah u-dog doesn't want to hang out with me or vazman......he would rather hang out with his fruity guy friends in allentown ........ :laughing: :laughing:
          dude- vazman doesn't want to hang with you either....:dunno:...what's his deal?

maybe he still holds it against you that you were QuickNicks right hand man at the other place......:laughing:

Comment

dude- vazman doesn't want to hang with you either....:dunno:...what's his deal?

maybe he still holds it against you that you were QuickNicks right hand man at the other place......:laughing:
            im still QN right hand man........i carry QN backpack to class and from class........i even buy QN lunch at school.........oh wait maybe vazman is QN? :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I wish they paired off the Illini against a division three team.. They might have had a chance :laughing:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                I wish they paired off the Illini against a division three team.. They might have had a chance :laughing:
                man wish i had tenn st ML when they beat ill @ ill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

dan- you bringing on extra help in your shoveling business for May and June?

Comment

dan- you bringing on extra help in your shoveling business for May and June?
                    why you need an extra job.......were going nationwide for the winter of 08 :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

man wish i had tenn st ML when they beat ill @ ill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                      I'm so glad I was unable to watch that game. :thumbs:
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

were going nationwide for the winter of 08 :beerbang: :beerbang:
                        that includes June and July in Buffalo correct

Comment

that includes June and July in Buffalo correct
                          year round in buffalo.............including all major holidays :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

year round in buffalo.............including all major holidays :beerbang: :beerbang:
                            :beerbang: ....heck yeah dan.......how many years now in a row have you missed the fireworks cause you got called to put down some salt and sand for the AM commute.....that's dedication

Comment

:beerbang: ....heck yeah dan.......how many years now in a row have you missed the fireworks cause you got called to put down some salt and sand for the AM commute.....that's dedication
                              Just herd that Dan got a new job. New Blizzard spokesmen for DQ. Should be going nationwide anytime soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X