Quelude 4 You - Feb 23rd - Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quelude 4 You - Feb 23rd - Saturday

See a double digit victory here - hope i'm right.....

TEXAS -8.5 -110 [$65 to win $50]
    UNDER 136.5 -110 [$65 to win $50]

OLKA 3-4 ATS on the road while TEX is 6-4(ATS) with an overall record of 14-1 @ Home. DJ Augustine will get it going again as will DJames. Texas has won 9 of the last 12 meetings including 4 in a row.

I predict a 72-60 game with Texas on top.. :beerbang:

Adding...

Last game for today (may put some small money on Vols +7 to cover against Memphis) but this is my last CBB one today

ASU +5.5 [$165 to win $150] WIN

Reasoning - Revenge game - ASU is on bubble 16-9, ASU is 5-1 ATS when off of back-to-back losses. Conf play has the Devils at 7-0 ATS taking points off back-to-back losses when seeking revenge!! I like it and I think the local Devils get it done as they did for me vs. Cal a week or so back...
    Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-23-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

On A Roll...

:beerbang: ****RESULTS******:beerbang:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

TEXAS -8.5 -110 [$65 to win $50] WIN
      UNDER 136.5 -110 [$65 to win $50] WIN

TEXAS 62-45 OKLA FINAL - What did I say above about Augustine(9/18 for 27pts) and James(5/14 for 11pts) despite a team poor 37% FG shooting, and 10% from beyond the arc. However, Oklahoma was worse with a team 25% FG, and 31% from beyond the arch. Team rebounding was the same and one might add that the 6 additional turnovers might have added to the demise of Oklahoma... :beerbang:

2-0 SO FAR... ASU NEXT... GO DEVILS
      Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-23-2008, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Was gonna do it

Couldn't help myself - a lot says Memphis should win by 7 or more but I don't see it.. Evenly matched and with seniors splitting the last two seasons - it's anyone's game. Some also say Defense will make this game close - at least I hope!:thumbs:

Tennessee +6 -110 [$82.50 to win $75]
        Tennessee/Memphis U. under 156½ -110 [$27.50 to win $25]

(small change while watching)

GL to all...

Comment

Nice Night Again!!!!

3-0 or $250 :beer2:

ASU 5.5 WINNER:beerbang:
          TEXAS -8.5 WINNER:beerbang:
          TEX/OKL UNDER WINNER:beerbang:

Waiting on Tenn +6 and Tenn/Memp UNDER

Comment

5-0 Night

Tennessee +6 -110 [$82.50 to win $75] WIN
            Tennessee/Memphis U. under 156½ -110 [$27.50 to win $25] WIN

5-0 College - Always nice when you do that... :thumbs:
            TEXAS (50)
            Texas/Okla UNDER (50)
            ASU (150)
            Tenn(75)
            Tenn/Memp UNDER(25)
            TOTAL: $350

:beerbang::beer2: :beerbang: :beer2:

Comment

Nice :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Putting It On The Line-

CAN YOU SAY 'GAMBLING ADDICT'..:beer2: Instead of basking in my glory of a 5-0 night and up $350 - I saved the best for last - hopefully!!!!!

Kent State/St Marys CA under 135 -110 [$27.50 to win $25] WINNER
                Kent State +9 -110 [$82.50 to win $75] WINNER

All I can say is that these are two defensive teams as well and it should be under the total as well as close.. I don't buy the Kent St east coast issue - both will be jacked up to play... I HOPE I'M RIGHT!!!
                Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-24-2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
                  .. I don't buy the Kent St east coast issue
                  then you haven't watched a lot of teams coming West to play at midnight. There is nothing to "buy". It's a fact. Doesnt' happen often but when it does it's not with good results usually. I speciifically remember GTECH coming west to play the Zags at midnight and the players and coaches after the game (which was a blowout) saying how tough it was to get your body to play at that hour.

But GL!...hope it hits...:thumbs:.....almost DD in what should be a high 50's type game is always good
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

DAMN - I hope I get lucky - my 5-0 mark is on the line today... Kent can lose - but don't get blown out of the building... :)

Comment

BIG TIME BABY - KENT flies west, plays a late night game against a team who WAS undefeated at home - to lose on a 11-5 run in the last few minutes of the 2nd half.. It helped that one of their key players went down w/ a separated shoulder. Kent had the drive to ensure a seat at the dance - while St Mary's now has to worry about falling or staying in the 7/8 seed... OUCH

PERFECT SATURDAY in CBB

7-0 (ATS & O/U):thumbs:

I wish every day could feel like this - $450:thumbs:
                      Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-24-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X