X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday Night Marquee Matchup >>>

Looks like a good one....

Volunteers +6.5 -108 vs Tigers
    Looking for a close game, with the horrible Memphis FT shooting (58.3 percent, dead last in Div 1) assuring Tennessee the cover at the end...

1 Unit

GL... :thumbs:

JML- GL!....Played it too....couldn't resist...:beerbang:....bought it to +10 -170.......

cashed out most of my accounts today. we'll see how fast i get my money....hopefully in time to redeposit for CFB season....:laughing:......NCAA tourney and pucks here and there and when the cash in that last account is gone im done. Playing the Dead Wings tonight, too. Hopefully PHI can hang on and DAL/NAS can keep putting it in the nets....got a nice 5 unanswered goals from CAR today....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      JML- GL!....Played it too....couldn't resist...:beerbang:....bought it to +10 -170.......

cashed out most of my accounts today. we'll see how fast i get my money....hopefully in time to redeposit for CFB season....:laughing:......NCAA tourney and pucks here and there and when the cash in that last account is gone im done. Playing the Dead Wings tonight, too. Hopefully PHI can hang on and DAL/NAS can keep putting it in the nets....got a nice 5 unanswered goals from CAR today....:thumbs:
      dude...the Dead Wings are my biggest fade of the night....lol....

Go Volunteers basketball! lol :dunno:

GL FF :thumbs:
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-23-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Go Volunteers basketball! lol :dunno:

:
        lol...you know why they wear orange there. so they can go to the game on saturday, go hunting on sunday and show up to pick up trash along the freeway on monday and never have to change.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          lol...you know why they wear orange there. so they can go to the game on saturday, go hunting on sunday and show up to pick up trash along the freeway on monday and never have to change.
          :laughing:

WV should have camoflauge uniforms....

Comment

This one has all the makings of a shootout...
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

PHI got scored on with :04 left in the 3P to lose their 1-0 lead.........:laughing:.........

Comment

Just ordered the new "2nd season" Reebok Flyers hat today...check 'em out at NHL.com...they're pretty cool....

Comment

PHI shorthanded now in OT....:laughing:....:beerbang:...

Comment

they fking lost it in OT............:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Comment

:laughing:

Vols

Comment

You were right about the piss poor FT shooting of Memphis costing em. They win tonight if they manage better than 50% from the line....

Comment

No ****, Stif....I've never seen such brutal FTs....both teams...watched the 2nd half of that game....just brutal...I played highschool ball, and could hit at least 6 of 10...these guys are supposed to be good...

Good for Tenn :thumbs:
                          A football school playing good hoops...
                          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-23-2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X