Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Game: Kent vs. St. Mary's

Thoughts?

all the touts love KENTST +8 1/2 or whatever. I have to say the game tips at midnight KENTST time which is NEVER a good thing for an eastern team. Game will finish at 2AM KENTST time and these guys are all used to being drunk and looking out the window of a squad car by then..........:laughing:...but 90% of the time, this is not a good spot for an eastern team, just like when a WC team goes east and plays at 9AM WC time

i don't like the timing of the game for KENTST and i don't like them on the road either. But 9 points seems like a lot, especially how the home court has meant nothing in these games so far. I mean when RIDER can storm into CSUN and steal a W........:laughing:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Kent St

Looks good to me..

Also, two defensive teams not allowing much - taking the UNDER 135 as well...

GL:beerbang:

Comment

I'm rolling with St Mary -9.... that little shoebox they play in has a high school feel to it and gets pretty rocking... If St Mary's gets ahead early this one could get ugly... If Kent can make it through the first half and keep it close, it could go either way. I think St Mary's comes out trying to run Kent off the floor..
        NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
        HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Told you guys.... KENT had more to lose than St Mary's and proved it so.. I watched the whole game - blood, bone separations, back-n-forth, three pointers, and 1's... it had everything..

Back at it tomorrow!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X