• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 NCAAB Picks 2-24

Louisville -1 at Pittsburgh
    New Orleans +1.5 at Denver
    Wisconsin +1 at Ohio State
    St. Josephs at Rhode Island -2.5

Small Lines on games in my mind should be a little biger in the other direction. But what do I know.

I don't see Rhode Island losing 3 straight at home when previous to the 2 losses they were undefeated at home. Feel like a stretch they will lose again especially to Josephs.

GL FB! Agree with THE URI play....must win for URI.....

Comment

Yeah was thinking the same thing, though Rhode Island isn't the greatest pick as of late you figure a bounce back is due. Tonight should be it, nothing there to really hold them back.

Comment

GL!.....hope you're wrong on OSU, though. And what's up with constantly pimping that picks site that you do?? Is that your site?
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah that is my site, Just hard to compete thats why I try and push my site so much. I worked for a service that was hitting between 56 and 60 percent and was making thoasands a day, one day a guy paid $30,000 for picks. At the time I was hitting at 82% on my own and decided to start my own pick site, i am now at 73%, still respectable but, unfortunatly I cant afford to advertise like they did.

But back to the games, Rhode Island is a piece of crap team, thats the only input I have lol
          Last edited by Firebet; 02-24-2008, 05:41 PM. Reason: 3rd grade grammar

Comment

I have three guesses

1. Now that you can't plug your site, you'll leave cause it ain't worth your time and thats all you were interested to begin with

2. You'll have a couple of ****ty days and leave

3. You'll try to plug your site again and get banned

Have a lovely day
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Aren't you just peppy...

1. I like posting my free picks multiple places its exposure, and you never know when you will get an email from someone wanting more than you give on the message boards.

2. I don't have bad days, my record this season is 58-wins 21-losses that's including today's games, I am just waiting on the New Orleans at Denver game. My bad days are 50%

3. I respect the rules I haven't plugged my site since I changed my signature to remove my URL. And I don't plan on adding it again unless there was some kind of fee I could pay the owner of the site to allow me to put it here.

So just chill out this is a picks site and that's what I'm going to do. If you would like to make money, feel free to use my picks.:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Firebet View Post

3. I respect the rules I haven't plugged my site since I changed my signature to remove my URL. And I don't plan on adding it again unless there was some kind of fee I could pay the owner of the site to allow me to put it here.

:

you plug your site in your Thread title every single day....:dunno:....sneaky tout....:laughing:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Don't pay attention to them:nono:

Comment

3-wins 1-loss unfortunatly it was a stupid loss too, 2 or 3 people told me Rhode Island was a bad pick but I was persistant/ignorant/proud in believeing they would overcome their slump and pull out a big win today.

Hopefully I can learn to stick to factors and leave the hearts and hopes on the doorstep.

Comment

fkn bite me tout. Just be cause you removed your url , don't mean you ain't a free loadin' ass free picks now, tout. I'm baning you for two days to piss you off
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

I have been around long enough to have seen hundreds of guys like this come and go. Latest was the steam roller guy who came out the gate pretty good but last two posts lost his ass and hasn't been back since. So now firefk comes in and apologises for his loss like it won't happen again. So now that he can't post his url, they are free picks. I swear I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is out for him and what he can do for him. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

koofter.... did koofter make a comeback?? FF-can we confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Firebet View Post
                            Aren't you just peppy...

1. I like posting my free picks multiple places its exposure, and you never know when you will get an email from someone wanting more than you give on the message boards.

2. I don't have bad days, my record this season is 58-wins 21-losses that's including today's games, I am just waiting on the New Orleans at Denver game. My bad days are 50%

:
                            This is not a place to advertise for free, we got to pay the bills like everyone else.

On point number 3 you lied I had to change the title of your thread because you used the websites name in the title. I caught that.

Now you send Kevin a whinny ass email. I did not do nothing wrong.

This is not the place for you pal.

We protect our members from Scam Trouts.

Yo banned you for 2 days. It should be forever.
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Queen, don't sugar coat it. Tell it like it is

And be carefull what you wish for

Yo banned you for 2 days
                              Originally posted by Queen View Post
                              It should be forever.
                              It might jus come true
                              If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...