• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA Hoops Sun

Put me on the fade list :laughing:

Posting 2-3 plays today..

Pittsburgh pk -107
    5 units

Louisville is the better team but I have trouble going against Pitt at home (only loss vs. Rutgers :laughing: )..

Leans are Denver, RIsland, and a few totals

Good luck today :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Alabama -1½ -108

Wright State +9½ -105

5 units each

GL the rest of the day. Hopefully Pitt can make a late comeback.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      Put me on the fade list :laughing:

:

kind of funny how all the focus has been on stiffler and BB being the fade master but you've quietly gone about your business and gotten yourself within striking distance of -100 yourself....:beerbang:.....gone about it without a lot of fanfare.....:beerbang:

GL!...wsox.....NIT-eyes season on the line today.....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        kind of funny how all the focus has been on stiffler and BB being the fade master but you've quietly gone about your business and gotten yourself within striking distance of -100 yourself....:beerbang:.....gone about it without a lot of fanfare.....:beerbang:

GL!...wsox.....NIT-eyes season on the line today.....:thumbs:
        looks like I shouldn't have gone against my gut and taken Pitt. Oh well. GL to you and your Buckeyes today.
        Overall Records

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
          looks like I shouldn't have gone against my gut and taken Pitt. Oh well. GL to you and your Buckeyes today.
          thanks...i don't think they are consistent enough to beat WIS but we'll see..........

PIT had their chances late in that game. when you allow the other team to shoot 55+% and hit 25% of your 3's, not a good recipe. I would have played PIT today, as well if i was playing the game.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I am the ultimate fade machine :puke:
            Overall Records

Comment

Wright barely covered.. whew.. back tomorrow with some more winners :laughing:

and FF, I am still not at the -100 mark.. but very close.
              Overall Records

Comment

Working...
              X