• Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (34-27)(+12.90 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (29-27)(-1.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (60-48)(+9.40 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (125-104)(+17.30 units)

I said last Monday that I wish I had the discipline to not gamble on Saturday and Sunday. I do well on the weekdays, but if you look back I am pretty sure that I am out money if you only counted the weekends. Heck I even have been winning on Fridays with the Ivy League games. I split my best bets, split my strong plays and lost both regular plays Sunday dropping 2.70 units. I think there are only two more full weekends in the regular season in college hoops….I think I am taking a pass on those games until we reach the tourny games.

Really small card on Monday, but I found a few that I like.

Wisconsin-Milwaukee -3 vs Valparaiso (best bet)………..Valpo is probably the better team over here at 16-12 vs 13-13, but Valpo does not play well on the road at 4-8 while Wisky saves their best for at home at 8-5. Wisky already went into Valpo and beat them this year, so with the added confidence and playing at home should make this a winner.

Kansas St -3 vs Texas (best bet)……….Get the feeling most people are going to jump on Texas. Texas has been playing and based on that many people are picking them to go a long way in the dance this year. Three of Texas’s four losses have come on the road this year. Kansas St is a very impressive 14-1at home as well. You have to ask yourself why Kansas St who is barely ranked is giving the number seven team in the country points. Kansas St and Beasley are the smart choice and the winner tonight.

Villanova +1.5 vs Marquette (regular play)…………..This play simply bases on home/away records. Marquette has a great team this year, but four of their six losses have been on the road and the Wildcats are 12-2 at home. Worth a play as a home dog.

San Diego +12 vs St Mary’s (regular play)……………..I like to go against poor road teams vs very good home teams. St Mary’s is a great home team, but San Diego can win on the road at 8-6. St Mary’s is the better team, but they already beat St Mary’s this year 63-55, so a little confidence + knowing how to win on the road + an ATS winner tonight.

That is all for Monday. No strong plays from me, just the two best bets and two regular plays. Hoping to get my total back above twenty units again.

Good Luck Everybody!!

GL Mark...will be on the Toredores too!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

hate to say it, but I really like the KSU play. Tex won't be able to stop walker and beasley on the road.

Comment

I would have to disagree, lately Kansas is getting to angry and cocky (thats my opinion). plus they let me down the past 2 games too doesn't help any :ticked: But GL tonight, I will be on the other side of the fence. :hide:
        Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Working...
        X