X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVEN MITT & JoePa's 2/25 Monday Baskets

OVEN MITT YTD: 24 - 24
    2/21: 1 - 0

No plays today, he doesn't like anything....!
    :dunno:

JOEPA'S UPDATD YTD: 108 - 98 - 2
    UNITS: -2.75
    2/21: 1 - 1
    MAC: 27 - 16
    7PT. TEASERS: 5 - 2 (NOT included in record or units)

SAN DIEGO +11.5 @ St. Mary's
    SANTA CLARA -10.5 vs. San Francisco
    UNC GREENSBORO -9 vs. College of Charleston

Today's teaser:

Sportbet Ticket #4242695
    Feb-25 7:00:00 PM CBB [714] VILLANOVA +9-110
    Feb-25 9:00:00 PM CBB [717] TEXAS +10½-110
    Feb-25 10:00:00 PM CBB [719] SAN DIEGO +18½-110
    INTERNET/-1 Feb-25 12:11:50 PM
    3 Team Special Teaser Football 10 pts; Basketball 7 pts
    Risking 200/160.67

BOL to everyone.....:thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-25-2008, 03:08 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL JoePa... that teaser looks too easy, hope it cashes for you.

:beerbang:
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

DOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR TO THE HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR 22222222222222222222222...............ROB BRENLEY ON THE CALL :laughing: ............good luck on your plays and can you tell your team to break 40 this time maybe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...........and can i get another shout out during the next game that i might hear this time? :thx:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlushingHearts View Post
        GL JoePa... that teaser looks too easy......
        That's what scares me too Hearts.....most of the time it's the plays I really question myself on that seem to come up winners.....GL to you today as well!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          LISOWSKI TO THE HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR 22222222222222222222222...............ROB #@1&*%! ON THE CALL :laughing: ............good luck on your plays and can you tell your team to break 40 this time maybe :laughing:.....and can i get another shout out during the next game that i might hear this time? :thx:
          Now that's asking alot for a team that averages 52ppg and gives up 36ppg...LMAO :laughing:
          Yes, you can hear your name this time sans the Shovelman moniker! Right before tipoff at 8PM!
          :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            Now that's asking alot for a team that averages 52ppg and gives up 36ppg...LMAO :laughing:
            Yes, you can hear your name this time sans the Shovelman moniker! Right before tipoff at 8PM!
            :thumbs:
            sweettttttttttttttttttttttttt ill be tuning in!!!!

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Whoa there boy! Tipoff is at 7PM this Thursday since it's a one-game district....how lucky is that for the local boys!? One game district and there region seems to be the easiest until the regional final when they face a rough Chillicothe team with one helluva scoring guard (Hutchins) already signed by Akron!

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                Whoa there boy! Tipoff is at 7PM this Thursday since it's a one-game district....how lucky is that for the local boys!? One game district and there region seems to be the easiest until the regional final when they face a rough Chillicothe team with one helluva scoring guard (Hutchins) already signed by Akron!
                Thursday at 645 ill be listening to rob brenley

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Hey that's almost how Bob Brenly, one-time Arizona Diamond Back manager and OU grad, spells his name but not like mine at all....! He played his high school ball at Coshocton HS, the same team Dover just knocked out of the hoops tournament last week. I don't remember him playing bases in high school but do remember him playing basketball and he wasn't too bad!

Comment

GL JoePa :thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL tonight coach!
                      :gulp:
                      ...toke on...

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 24 - 24

No plays lastnight, what a wuss!

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 110 - 99 - 2
                        UNITS: -2.00
                        2/25: 2 - 1
                        MAC: 27 - 16
                        7PT. TEASERS: 5 - 3 (Lost by 1pt. lastnight......:bang:)

Comment

Working...
                        X