No announcement yet.

Newbert on the block! Monday grinder..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbert on the block! Monday grinder..

To start off I would just like to say what's up to everyone!!! I have been checking out this site for a couple months now and like it a lot ( good people ), so I decided to join on up and ride the money train! Anyway, so a Unit = 25bucks from what I see.. I just wanted to let everyone know that I bet larger than normal amounts of Units like 15-20 per game so don't think I have some crazy info on a game just because I do that. Most of the time it will always be like that. I just wanted to give a heads up for whoever might see my posting and start wondering whats up. :wnk: But for now I think I am going to start off with the following:

YTD 0-0

Marquette -2 (20 Units)

Texas +3 (20 Units)

Thats all for now.... GL PPL!! :beerbang:
    Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

:welcome: good luck on the plays and are you part of the Russian secret world? :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

spoonie- is that you??..........:dunno:....

:welcome:....GL!....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        :welcome: good luck on the plays and are you part of the Russian secret world? :laughing: :laughing:
        it's the guy that's been taking all of Udog's money when he goes rounding.......:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          it's the guy that's been taking all of Udog's money when he goes rounding.......:laughing:
          he still refuses to even acknowledge i live in the same county as him......... :bang: :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If I told you I would have to kill you :laughing: No spoonie here!
            Famous quote: "Since when did I become the spokesperson for nappy-headed hos?" :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              he still refuses to even acknowledge i live in the same county as him......... :bang: :bang:
              screw Udog....you need to organize something really cool and then not invite Udog.....:thumbs: .....like get everyone together to play Xbox and for wings and then blizzards or something and tell him he can't come.......or shovel his ass in dude........:thumbs:.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                screw Udog....you need to organize something really cool and then not invite Udog.....:thumbs: .....like get everyone together to play Xbox and for wings and then blizzards or something and tell him he can't come.......or shovel his ass in dude........:thumbs:.....
                or maybe get a few of the fruity guys from allentown to come over to his house.......and knock on his door and tell his wife that u-dog gave them an STD.........see how much she likes that :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Let me try to get this thread back on track.....LMAO :laughing:

GL and WELCOME to ya KGB....and I think your sig ought to be "Hulled me Kloze tiny Danzer"....as the Ruskie spy on WKRP in Cincinnati said to Bailey.....LMAO! :thumbs:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

:laughing:

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

:thanks:

Comment

Now that's freaking funny ANY way you look at it....

"Hold me close tiny Dan"......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                          As in Dan the Shovelman?!:thumbs: :laughing:
                          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                            Now that's freaking funny ANY way you look at it....

"Hold me close tiny Dan"......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                            As in Dan the Shovelman?!:thumbs: :laughing:
                            oh nooooooooo im not getting close to anyone in this forum.........all i wanted was u-dog to hang out with me

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

KGB....too funny bro! You fit right in...now let's make some dough bro!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X