X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA Baskets Monday

Kansas State -3 -107
    5 units

Taking a team that really needs this game to solidify their resume and make it into the tourney and possibly win the Big Twelve. They beat KU at home and should be just as motivated tonight. I also like taking the unranked home favorite against a ranked road opponent approach.

Lean towards Nova, Wisc Mil, and St. Mary's.. Will likely be on 1-2 more tonight.. Best of luck :thumbs:
    Last edited by wsox08; 02-25-2008, 04:32 PM.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

GL WSox.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      Kansas State -3 -107
      5 units

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Kansas State -3 -107
        5 units

Taking a team that really needs this game to solidify their resume and make it into the tourney and possibly win the Big Twelve.
        Not to be picky here, and I know my general personna calls for backhanded compliments and wiseass remarks, BUT..... IF they have a chance to WIN THE BIG 12, I'm pretty sure they are already solidified with regard to making the Big Dance, hahaha...

GL brotha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Not to be picky here, and I know my general personna calls for backhanded compliments and wiseass remarks, BUT..... IF they have a chance to WIN THE BIG 12, I'm pretty sure they are already solidified with regard to making the Big Dance, hahaha...

GL brotha!!!!
          Yeah I realized that after I typed it but didn't feel like going back.. Hope you get what I was saying. (probably not bc I suck at explaining it) JUst take out the making the Big Dance and just leave it to solidifying their resume. Thanks, GL tonight

Thanks FF, JP, GL
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Marquette/Villanova under 141 -102
            2.5 units
            Overall Records

Comment

GL wsox!
              :gulp:
              ...toke on...

Comment

thanks rah, GL

here's the rest for tonight

Wisc Milwaukee -1½ -115 for 1st Half

Gonzaga -8½ -115 for 1st Half

2 units each

Wisc Milwaukee -3 -104
                3 units
                Overall Records

Comment

Marquette/Villanova under 141 -102
                  2.5 units
                  Last minute forum add?

Never works man, nevvvver :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Last minute forum add?

Never works man, nevvvver :bang:
                    nahhh I was eyeing it for a while.. but it doesn't matter because not much is working at the moment.
                    Overall Records

Comment

San Diego +11 -108
                      3 units
                      Overall Records

Comment

whoops.. I liked the OVER 69.5 and Wisc Mil -4.5 for 2H but looks like I was too late.. We'll see if they would have been good fades.
                        Overall Records

Comment

Looks like I might only win the plays I never actually make :laughing:

Think I might as well stop until conf tourneys or bracket time because I'm certainly not helping anyone.. unless you fade me
                          Overall Records

Comment

dude- start getting your plays from dananderson....:thumbs:...that's where Udog gets his....
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I guess I should FF :laughing:

Gonzaga/Portland U over 71½ -110 for 2nd Half
                              Gonzaga -10½ -110 for 2nd Half

1 unit each

I'm not giving up yet (probably a stupid move :nono: )

and I broke the -100 unit mark. What do I win?
                              Last edited by wsox08; 02-26-2008, 12:03 AM. Reason: add zaga
                              Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                              X