San Francisco +11

2 units each

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    ytd 249-266 (-73.44 units)

Villanova +2
    Valparaiso ML +125
    San Francisco +11

2 units each
    :beerbang: :beerbang: .....wsox has you by 20 units right now.......as the chick said in the basement of Animal House................"lookkkkkks like i got some catchin' up to do".....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Stiff! Is Valpo just a Stifler trend type thing or is there another reason you are on them (if you don't mind my asking)?

Comment

I think Valpo is the better team, they have revenge tonight, and there was a 2 point line move against the public earlier today from +3.5 to +1.5. I didn't see anything in the injury report for either team that I haven't seen before that would suggest a line move (as in new injuries or illnesses or recent suspensions), so I read the move as sharp money. Weather it is or not, who knows.

With that being said, if I had known the line would move back to +3.5 like it is now, I would have taken the points....but at +125 on the ML as opposed to just +1.5 points at -110, I think the +125 presented much better value.

Also going to add:

St Mary's -11

2 units

Yep, a fave. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

San Francisco +111
          :beerbang: ....gonna be close to the number but i think you get there.....:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X