Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Mon

WOW... That was NOT fun at all. Went back and tried to redue my record, holy christ... I'm semi-confident it's not completely a mess, didn't realize I waited so long to fix it. Took like 20 minutes, haha. Best of luck to everyone playing tonight!!!!

Sides: 191-168-10 (+15.4 units)
    Totals: 20-23-1 (-5.3 units)
    YTD: 221-191-10 (+10.1 units)

1 UNIT
    Marquette (-2). Nova has been hot, but I think this is a bad match-up for them as they do similar things.
    Marquette/Villanova UNDER 141.5. Lots of guards with egos in this game could mean lots of ill-advised shot.

Rest of the card later tonight. :thumbs:

cuse- GL!....wsox just saw your play on the VIL under and did one himself........:ohman:.....

:laughing:......can't believe you didn't want to count "catcher's interferences" as a category
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL tonight Cuse!:gulp:
        ...toke on...

Comment

Of course

I play the UNDER and for the first time all year Corey Fisher is going to play like the stud they thought he would be when the recruited him. He's been one of the worst players in all of D1 the past two weeks.

:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I play the UNDER and for the first time all year Corey Fisher is going to play like the stud they thought he would be when the recruited him. He's been one of the worst players in all of D1 the past two weeks.

:puke:
            dude- wsox woke him up by playing the under in that one....:laughing:....

still lot of time to go......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              dude- wsox woke him up by playing the under in that one....:laughing:....

still lot of time to go......
              The freshmans Corey cannot be serioous with this shiiiiiiiit. Ha.

It would be nice if Marquette could have a defensive possession without fouling too. And I can tell already Dominic James is going me Ryan Appelby's backcourt running mate on my "All You Suck and Are Overrated Team".

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                Ryan Appelby's backcourt running mate on my "All You Suck and Are Overrated Team".

lmao...he broke the school's all time 3 point mark on Thursday vs. Arizona.....he of course did it on 2-12 shooting behind the arc....:laughing:...he was so bad he got yanked for the stretch run as he was putting up bad shot after bad shot.

Comment

Boy, maybe I should make fun on Dominic more often... :laughing:

What a game.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    cuse- GL!....wsox just saw your play on the VIL under and did one himself........:ohman:.....
                    it never had a chance..........:ohman:..........:laughing:

Comment

On the road agaaaaaaain

I will take five solid players vs two.

1 UNIT
                      Texas (+3)
                      Texas ML (+135)
                      Texas/Kansas State OVER 147.5

:thumbs:

Comment

After watching two of the best free throw shooters in the country constantly miss all 2H from the free throw line, I think I am officially done with TOTALS now too. Jesus, Abrams and Augustin (and Texas in general).

3-2 tonight (+1.15 or something, I'll take it)

:thumbs:

Comment

and you can thank your buddy Bill Walker who apparently didn't think 0-12 was enough and kept taking contested horrible shots....meanwhile Beasley wasn't touching the ball with 6 minutes left in the game...3 straight poss. he never even got a touch. Walker is selfish and is out of that OJ Mayo mold......gotsta get mine.....

Comment

Working...
                          X