15 Minute rule kills a buzz playSSSSSS 03/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Minute rule kills a buzz playSSSSSS 03/22

ToP here........tried to log in several times, maybe FF had me banned:beerbang: Had to start a new handle:nuts:

Memphis +3
    Tenn +5
    SouIll +9

I sent a note to Kevin to see why you can't log in under the name ToP. GL!

Comment

This is from the programmer:

If that happens to anyone, tell them to close their browser (not just the current tab, if they are on FF or IE7), open it, and try to log in again. There is an intermittent issue where a session (user logged in as a particular person) can lose the ability to see the site at all.

IF that doesn't solve it, I may have to do some research to see if I can recreate the problem with the ID from a different machine.

Comment

G-D programmer vernacular gets you everytime.....LMAO!:nuts:

WELCOME BACK ToP!:glass:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

good luck ToPper

glad to see you buddy
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Thanks fellas, not sure what happened, I have a wireless keyboard and the batteries could have been low when I was logging in or I possibly could have been :beer2:

03/21

Getting mid 150's scores on the CU/SU game, playing Clemson OVER 142 tonight. GL all.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              This is from the programmer:

If that happens to anyone, tell them to close their browser (not just the current tab, if they are on FF or IE7), open it, and try to log in again. There is an intermittent issue where a session (user logged in as a particular person) can lose the ability to see the site at all.

IF that doesn't solve it, I may have to do some research to see if I can recreate the problem with the ID from a different machine.

I have to check [] Remember Me? Everytime I log in, or I cant get in. It has been that way since day 1

:nuts:

Comment

Holy s***! Tired of Paying, i thought you were gone. Sooo glad to see you best of luck! and welcome back.
                Last edited by Livin tha Life; 03-21-2007, 04:59 PM. Reason: foul language
                Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Thanks Livin, GL tonight:beerbang:

ADD:

Cuse +3.5
                  AF UNDER 121

GL ToPPer, LOL, can someone merge my threads or just delete them?????????:nuts:

Comment

gl topper

Comment

Good Luck T

Comment

Working...
                      X