SIU/BRAD Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU/BRAD Information

Huge game in the MVC Tuesday and Daniel Ruffin, BRAD best player by most accounts, will participate in senior night but will not play at all in the game vs. SIU. He is being investigated for domestic battery. Huge blow to BRAD as they were really bad without him. Sure the line will take that into account, but i wanted to post it because i don't know how closely a lot of you follow the midmajors.

BRAD opened -1.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

thanks FF.. I'll let you know what I'm taking so you can fade
    Last edited by wsox08; 02-26-2008, 02:14 AM.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Battery arrest puts Bradley's Ruffin on sideline for last game
      Associated Press
      Updated: February 25, 2008, 10:15 PM ET

PEORIA, Ill. -- Bradley University basketball player Daniel Ruffin will get to participate in Tuesday's ceremony to recognize the team's seniors -- but he won't get to play in the game that follows it. Ruffin, a point guard, was arrested over the weekend on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.

The school issued a release on Monday saying Ruffin will miss the team's last home game against Southern Illinois. Head coach Jim Les said Ruffin will remain on an indefinite game suspension as the school conducts an internal review of his criminal case.

Peoria police say the 23-year-old was arrested at his apartment early Saturday after a 20-year-old woman accused him of cutting her lip as he tried to get her to leave. She was treated at a hospital and released.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X