• Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (35-30)(+6.10 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (30-28)(-1.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (62-50)(+9.20 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (129-110)(+10.10 units)

1-3 dropping another 6.70 units last night. I HAVE JUST PLAIN SUCKED THE PAST WEEK OR SO. No excuses, I just cannot pick a winner right now. I am getting to the point where I am almost glad college hoops are just about over. I have lost it. I refuse to finish the season in the hole, so if I get close to that point, I am quiting and will start thinking about bases.

Last night I went 3-3 dropping 0.60 units. I split my best bets, strong plays and regular plays. Bottom line is it was another losing night. It was not the long ago that I was up nearly 30 units and look at me now. Baseball cannot start fast enough for me.

I am working my night tonight, so here are all my plays early this morning for Wednesday. I am changing some of my “ways of thinking”, it just does not work anymore like it did early in the season.

Appalachian St +15.5 vs Davidson (best bet)…………….No doubt Davidson is the better team, especially on their home court, but as they say…App St is not too shabby either. They have a winning record at 17-11 and more importantly they have proven they can win on the road with a 8-6 record, so 15.5 points sounds pretty good to me.

Penn St -4 vs Iowa (best bet)………….Penn State really sucks. I am only taking this game because Penn State is favored and there must be a real good reason for it.

NC State -2 vs Florida State (strong play)………….Yes, I am a NC State fan and part of this wager is with my heart, but they are desparate for a win right now and if this is not the spot for it, I don’t know what or when it will be. They are at home playing a very beatable team.

Nebraska -2 vs Oklahoma (strong play)…………Not even looking at numbers is this one. I just know that I have had plenty of luck taking Big-12 home teams with small lines. With my luck lately I am just going back to that and hope for the best.

Cincinnati +12 vs Pittsburgh (regular play)………….NC State is my favorite team, but I am also a Pitt fan. There is just something wrong with this team right now, I am not sure what but they are not playhing like they are capable of. I just smell a close game.

Florida Atlantic +2.5 vs Troy (regular play)…………..Troy would have been my only “usual” play of the night taking the pretty good home team vs the poor road team, but since that has stopped working for me, I am fading myself. What the heck, it is only for one unit.

There you have it. Five of my six plays are without looking at numbers and just making a pick based on what I have seen this year so far. Can’t get much worse.

Good Luck Everybody!!

BOL today Mark! not on any of those for now so i hope ya run the table! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Looks like a 4-2 night, nice job Mark!

Comment

Working...
      X