• Show
Clear All

• thursday college hoops

BEST BETS (36-31)(+5.80 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (31-29)(-1.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (64-50)(+11.20 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (133-112)(+11.60 units)

I tried changing things up at bit last night and I guess it worked. Not a great night, but at least I did not lose. I went 4-2 picking up 1.5 units. I split my best bets, split my strong plays and won both regular plays. I can tell you the daily grind has me burnt out a little bit. Here is what I came up with for Thursday.

Nevada -3 vs New Mexico St (best bet)…………….Nevada probably the better team overall with a 17-10 record vs 15-12. At home it is better yet with a 11-2 record vs NM States 4-7 record. They should get the win and cover the small number.

Morehead St -2 vs Tennessee St (best bet)………..I know nothing about this conference or these teams. Morehead is the better team record wise at 13-13 vs 12-15 and they have a big advantage at home with a 9-1 record. Great value in my eyes with this line only being two points.

Wake Forest -3 vs Maryland (strong play)…………..Maryland not a bad team on the road at 4-3 and 17-11 overall, but I cannot ignore Wakes 14-1 home record with this low of a line.

Citadel “pick” vs Furman (strong play)…………….Two more teams I know nothing about, but I can not go with a team in Furman that has yet to win on the road this year.

Wright St +12 vs Butler (regular play)……………Just too many points here. Wright St plays decent ball on the road with a 7-4 record. Butler a great home team, but I see a close game. Wright State should have some confidence after beating Butler already this year.

New Orleans +13.5 vs S Alabama (regular play)…………Very similar to the above game. New Orleans is getting too many points. The are a very solid 9-4 on the road. I will take that and double digits anytime.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X