Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

In a rush, be back with the record things from 9pm on hopefully in a bit.... Good luck tonight everyone!!!

1 UNIT
    Maryland (+2.5)
    Georgia Southern (Pk)

:thumbs:

GL Cuse...

Comment

I hate playing obviously "trappy" games yet I'd say once a week I do it nonetheless. Tonight was Georgia Southern. Not a chance in hell they win this game, IMHO.

Stupid play (even if it cashes) :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        I hate playing obviously "trappy" games yet I'd say once a week I do it nonetheless. Tonight was Georgia Southern. Not a chance in hell they win this game, IMHO.

Stupid play (even if it cashes) :bang:
        I was wondering about your Mary play. I don't know ****...but from reading the history, they seem to be **** lately, and WF looks good! Was about to play WF tonight on a pretty low number...

You got 4 defencemen tonight?

Comment

GL Cuse :beerbang:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            I was wondering about your Mary play. I don't know ****...but from reading the history, they seem to be **** lately, and WF looks good! Was about to play WF tonight on a pretty low number...

You got 4 defencemen tonight?
            Haha, yea I abide by the rules the commish himself made.

As for Maryland, I love when the better team (Maryland) is playing bad and the lesser team (Wake) is playing well and drives the line down to a ridiculous point (which I think that line was). If that game was at Maryland the line would be UMD -8. Maryland knows they need a win to right their sinking NCAA ship to, and winning this game puts to bed any talk of Wake getting a bid, and looks above average now and secures UMD's trip.

Comment

Adds at 9pm

1 UNIT
              Wrong State (+11)
              USC (+5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                As for Maryland, I love when the better team (Maryland) is playing bad and the lesser team (Wake) is playing well and drives the line down to a ridiculous point (which I think that line was). If that game was at Maryland the line would be UMD -8. Maryland knows they need a win to right their sinking NCAA ship to, and winning this game puts to bed any talk of Wake getting a bid, and looks above average now and secures UMD's trip.

Yeah...see I didn't know that....I was jus going by past games....Wake was coming off some wins, including over Duke, and then a loss to NC....Mary was off 2 bad ACC losses...

but I don't watch this sport, so I was guessing...and layed off WF when I saw you on Mary...

Comment

Yeah I was with ya on the trap game today... Charleston decides to score 91?... you gotta be kidding me... GASO can score, but today they couldn't make any stops..

Nice call on USC...

:beerbang:
                  NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
                  HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

thnx flushing!!!

3-1 :thumbs:

Comment

lmao...my buddy mike says who was that who was bitching about stuff in the hockey league about picking up guys like selanne and forsberg....i said, it's the same guy. cuse fan.

So which is it cuse? you made a huge **** stink about the 4 defense thing (and im not carrying any relievers this year and i could give a fk what anyone else does) and then came back and said, no no no it's ok...do whatever....so which is it??? and for the record i had 4 d=men for all but this week and last.

i had 3 d-men last year and would do it again this year. not sure what the problem is. if i don't have 4 d-slots then people can't play 4 who want to play 4.
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-29-2008, 01:13 AM.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Uh-oh...."mike's" got involved :laughing:

Comment

Who is Mike? Is he in the league? If it's not MeesterMike, I don't care what he thinks :laughing:

I don't care about how you utilize your pitching staff. In hockey, you get a genuine advantage by having an extra offensive player over the defensman. As I said in our email, with all due respect senator, "I think Flyers misremembers".

:laughing:

Comment

And JML is my Andy Pettitte witness. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                            X