~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 1st ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 1st ~~

Happy that I've pulled off some decent returns the past two months and this is the final month before baseball. Actually, I got +120 odds on the A's today against Zito's 1st apperance. 8 earned runs and he didn't make it out of the 1st inning. :thumbs:

Still my POD will NEVER be a preseason game. Those max out at $50. Huge spreads tonight in the NBA so I'm just going to take the one college game I've had my eye on all day.

In their first match-ups, St. Mary's got 26 points from the line. They got 42 attempts compared to Zags 18 from the stripe. favoring St. Mary’s, and the foul count was 29-17 against Gonzaga. It was a bad spot for Gonzaga and they played tired, not to mention got some HORRIBLE calls if any of you remember the game. They were playing their third game in the week after the long trip to Memphis and back. The way I see it, St. Mary’s will NOT be ranked at the end of the year, and Gonzaga will be, so I'm taking a gamble and laying the few points with a very consistent and dominant home court team. Oh did I forget to mention this is for the 1 seed in WCC tournament.

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS -6

*RISKING $275 to win $250.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,000

--

Good Luck. :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

NICE ONE BIFF!! CRUSH IT SHOOTER!!!

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Quelude. Stay true brother. You lose a couple games and people treat you like you have the plague. Stopped the 3 game streak once again and started the month of right. that was exactly what I was looking for tonight. To all my cappers who went 1-0 tonight. Congrats :beerbang:

POD 1-0 :thumbs:

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,250

--

March Past Results (1-0)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-01-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

hello brother

Dedicated to my brother biff tannen
        BOISE STATE +2

I recommend

Comment

GL with Boise Adriano.... but I sticking with my 1-0 for the night... I hoped you cashed in on Gonzaga with me. I'll be back at it tomorrow. :thumbs:

Comment

Nice call....keep it Rolling:thumbs:

Comment

GOOD CALL on Gonzaga.. We did well on that one...

Keep it rollin' today!!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X