QUELUDE 4 U - Mar 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUELUDE 4 U - Mar 2nd

Time to catch up and start the winning ways - let's hope i'm on the right side of these

Notre Dame -4 -130 [$65 to win $50] WINNER
    Indiana U +5 -110 [$55 to win $50] LOSER
    Notre Dame/Depaul over 155 -120 [$60 to win $50] WINNER
    Indiana U/Michigan State over 137½ -110 [$110 to win $100] WINNER
    UCLA -6 -110 [$82.50 to win $75] LOSER

ND -4 - better team (ND 82pts last 5 avg to 68pts last 5 avg for Dep)
    ND/DEP OVER 155 - Offensive firepower hopefully shows up - 84-76 score
    Indiana - going against public and MichSt 17-0 home recrod as well as 11-1 ATS in head-to-head - see this close - with Indiana 7-3 ATS in last 10 road games..
    Ind/MichSt OVER 137 - OVER is 6-2 in MichSt last 8 as a favorite and 9-4 in MichSt in last 13 home games
    UCLA -6 - the way ARIZONA played against USC at HOME makes me think this should be a double digit spread but I'll lay the 6 and hope for a second half route!!!!! F*** USC and UofA - they both suck and are so inconsistent!!! going with the clear favorite along with UCLA 8-2 in last 10 ATS, 8-2 ATS in last 10 against Pac-10, and 35-16-1 in last 52 road games ATS..:thumbs:

CRUSH IT!!! GL2A
    Last edited by Quelude4u; 03-02-2008, 06:14 PM.

Agreed on USC... by far one of the most inconsistent teams this year. Good Luck today! :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
      F*** USC and UofA - they both suck and are so inconsistent!!!

CRUSH IT!!! GL2A
      guess you don't follow Pac10 basketball too much then. Daniel hackett has been out of the lineup for USC and he is the guy that makes it go for them. they have a short bench due to injuries and get worn down at times. Arizona lost Nic Wise and he was their PG and playing as well as anyone, and probably was their best all around player at the time. That killed their bench depth too and budinger and Wise are wearing down from palying 38+ minutes/game EVERY game. to say both those teams suck is probably the most off the mark comment i have heard in a long while. Arizona is a very good basketball team when healthy and so is USC. Those injuries were huge. That's like saying UNC sucks and they are inconsistent. Of course they fking are. They lost their Lawson their PG. Neither USC or Arizona are deep teams and those injuries killed them. UCLA is the better team and should have too much for Arizona today, i do agree with that. GL!...
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Any team is great when healthy... USC/UofA (due to injuries) are SO inconsistent... UofA lost to USC and USC got BLOWN out at AzSt, while UofA beat AzSt @ ARIZONA!!! UofA loses to Stanford by 1 yet gets routed by 12 home to USC. Tell me that's consistent - NOT! As I was referencing it - due to injuries, these two teams (WHO I HAVE TAKEN LATELY) have caused me stress. Oh, and OJ MAYO - vs. AzSt (38min/37pts in a LOSS), vs. UofA (40min, 20pts in a WIN), vs. OregonSt (25min, 21pts in a WIN) - tell me how that isn't inconsistent... three games - dude - you are starting guard for the USC Trojens in COLLEGE BBALL - if you can't play 35min - you don't deserve the hype...

Won't take them unless a REAL situtation shows itself..

:puke: UofA/USC

Comment

Jumped in again - like the juice

UCLA -5 -120 [$120 to win $100] LOSER GREAT PIECE OF SH1T!!!

GL To ALL
          Last edited by Quelude4u; 03-02-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
            UofA beat AzSt @ ARIZONA!!!
            actually UofA lost to ASU both times this year. I agree they are inconsistent but my point was what do you want them to do?? Pull the PG off any team and see how consistent they are. I wasn't arguing that point, but you said both teams suck and that's not the case. Put Hackett and Wise on those teams and they are very good teams. Just unfortunate how things shook out for them. And NOBODY plays 35-40 minutes in CBB the whole season. Most star players get about 30 minutes a game tops. It has been well chronicled how Mayo, Budinger and Bayliss are all wearing down late in games. 2 of the 3 are sure fire NBA'ers. To say if you can't play 35 minutes is just ludicrous.....especially the way the Pac10 plays Thursday night/Saturday Afternoon most of the time. Not easy to play 40 minutes in a very good conference and then turn around and do it again. Especially for 2 freshmen who aren't used to this many games and this many minutes a game (most HS seasons are about 22-25 games and 32 minute games)

anyway, UCLA looking good. They roll about 8-9 guys at you and are clearly better than Arizona in their present state. should be a winner...:thumbs:
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-02-2008, 04:46 PM.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Coolio - we're seeing it eye-to-eye...

UCLA allowing UofA to THINK they are in it.. :) I hope I see a second half route.. Can't let all the UofA fans leave the arena before halftime.. :laughing:

GL

Comment

UCLA sucks Whats up with No. 3 does not want to shoot the Rock???:puke:

Comment

Working...
                X