• Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (39-32)(+11.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (31-33)(-10.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (70-52)(+15.00 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (142-119)(+12.30 units)

Well I did it again this weekend. I have been saying how I should take the weekends off. I win during the week and give it back on the weekend. How can I go 4-0 on two consecutive Fridays with lousy Ivy League plays and then turn around and lose on Saturday like I do?

Anyway, on Saturday I went 2-4 losing 4.80 units. I split my best bets, lost both strong plays and split my regular plays. Was sort of ticked off, so I took Sunday off like I should have Saturday. Oh well, it is Monday. Time to try and get back on track again.

Pittsburgh +6 vs W Virginia (best bet)…………There are a lot of people on WVU tonight. This is the time of year where all you here is “they need to win this game” If everybody won their need to win games, we would have 50 teams in the championship game. Between everybody being on WVU and this being a huge rivalry, I think it is just too many points. Pitt brings their A-game tonight and keeps this close and maybe gets the win outright.

There is nothing else outright that gets me real excited, so I will plays the rest of these as regular plays for just one unit.

Santa Clara +15 vs Gonzaga
    Texas Tech +19.5 vs Kansas

That is all. Hard to get excited about this schedule for a Monday. Good Luck Everybody!!

I'm not on any of those, so I hope ya get the broom out and sweep them all...GL Mark!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X