X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyersFan
    started a topic NCAACBB Conference Tourney Tuesday

NCAACBB Conference Tourney Tuesday

love the next week+ of these conference tourneys....seasons on the line galore....

couple regular non-tourney plays....

VTECH -210................VTECH has kind of worked itself back into the mix as there aren't close to 65 deserving tourney teams. Huge game for them and a revenge spot from a 2 point loss at WFU eariler this year. They are done as far as even the most remote chance of an at-large if they lose here.

OlePISS -135...............OLEPISS needs a W here in the worst way. Not sure if 7-9 is going to get it done as far as getting a bid, but this one is a must if they have any hopes. ARK has been just piss poor at best on the road in conference play. Will lay the short number here.

PUR +2........LEAN at the moment..........OSU is a mess right now. By all local accounts they are 5 guys on different pages and their offense is just ****. I have never witnessed 5 guys have a race to see who can put up the worst shot the quickest. Butler has totally digressed in his play from where he was early in the season. Not sure if he is feeling the pressure to carry the team but he has just been taking awful shots. OSU hasn't beaten a quality team all year and not sure why today is the day. Yes they need the game, but PUR would like the big10 title and has played well for the most part on the road.

OVC TOURNEY:

MRHDST +1...............home dominated series this year. MRHDST just beat TSU by 8 at home about 5 days ago. Really strange line here if you ask me and not sure what TSU has done to be enlisted as a road favorite. Season on the line, will take the home team here to make it 3-0 on the season for the homers in this matchup.

OVC/HORIZON COMBO:

APU -550/UIC -750/WRST -750 (-193).............3 teams very tough to beat on their home floor playing 3 teams that flat out stink on the road. I like home teams in confernece tourneys even more so than the regular season.

GL to everyone!

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    everyone- THX!.....

dan- said i was done until tourney time....it's tourney time.........

3-1 +3.8Units...........should have just left that Moron State game alone...fishy line and i jumped on the wrong side......

catch everyone next week.....heading out to Spring Training......:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    :beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    everyone- THX!.....

dan- said i was done until tourney time....it's tourney time.........

3-1 +3.8Units...........should have just left that Moron State game alone...fishy line and i jumped on the wrong side......

catch everyone next week.....heading out to Spring Training......:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    GL FF! :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• dananderson32
    replied
    damn it why aren't you on your soapbox preaching how your gonna quit :bang: :bang: :laughing: :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• Whaleydog
    replied
    GL FF:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• PhillyFan3
    replied
    gl tonight FF, on a couple of the same games in PUR and MISS...big spot for the flyers tonight to create some room to make sure they grab a playoff spot...Carter especially and (his whole line) has looked very impressive with the absence of Richards, and Coburn and Timmonen have been great on D, and it also looks like Antero is back to his old **** in net again lol, nothing but Biron the rest of the way hopefully now...

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    GL tonight Flyers! Agree with much of what you said. Arkansas has been so bad on the road, it's hard to imagine Ole Miss losing that game. Va Tech has a chance to be the 6th team in the ACC to make it (as sad as that is), so you would think they will come out on fire tonight with the home crowd.

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    GL tomorrow loser :laughing:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X