3/3: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
    EASTERN KENTUCKY +10.5
    @ Austin Peay

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 117 - 112 - 2
    UNITS: -10.75
    3/3: 0 - 2
    MAC: 28 - 17

It's mop up time for the MAC as teams jockey for seeds in the conference post season tourney.

WESTERN MICHIGAN -3 @ Central Michigan
    NORTHERN ILLINOIS +7 @ Ball State
    EASTERN MICHIGAN +2.5 @ Toledo
    NORTHWESTERN -1 vs. Iowa
    MOREHEAD STATE -1 vs. Tennessee State

BOL to everyone! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

jp..How come you're not flashing...

GL today...Gonna make my comp. entries now...

Had a real good day Mon...G.T. sucked tho'...:bang:

:cheers:
    Baseball stuff...

Data from USA today matchups...

Team name....[W/L]...Score...Whip...ERA....BP....AF....IP....P&BP....DIFF..

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Comment

Katidy....had Kent on my list but pulled it....total homer play...LMAO!
      Still may add them, really like them at home this year where they are unbeaten! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Sorry about my Iowa #'s..

My PRO-LINE "bookie" has Iowa -1.5 Not Northwestern...

All my Performance data has Iowa leading in most categories...But what do computers know..:dunno:

GL...
        Baseball stuff...

Data from USA today matchups...

Team name....[W/L]...Score...Whip...ERA....BP....AF....IP....P&BP....DIFF..

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Comment

GL today JoePa :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks Underdoggie....GL to ya bro! :thumbs:

And....here's a teaser for tonight:

Teaser Wager
            Team 1 CBB [520] KENT STATE +1-105 Mar-4 19:00
            Team 2 CBB [527] WESTERN MICHIGAN +4-105 Mar-4 19:00
            Team 3 CBB [557] EASTERN KENTUCKY +17-105 Mar-4 20:00
            Risking $250 To Win $200.83
            Status Accepted
            Sprotbet Ticket #: 4257551

Comment

I assume you have historically made bank during the MAC tournament?

I was leaning towards Toledo, so if you have a chance, I'd like to hear your reasoning for E Mich +2.5. Also, do you have an opinion on Ohio -3 and Miami OH +6?

Thx & GL tonight, joepa

Comment

Turk, haven't been on fire this season as I have been in the past on MAC plays and lost most of my games during play between the two divisions. Within division play I am a whole lot better. With that being said:

I really like Kent tonight even though Miami does have Bramos in the lineup which they did not have the first time around in Oxford. Kent really needs this win to clinch at least a tie with Akron providing the Zips win tonight in Athens as well. If they both lose, then Kent will be up one game with a Sunday date at Akron looming in the regular season finale. The Flashes achilles heel has been giving up the 3-ball as they did last week at BGSU when they gave up 11 of them. Miami is not a 3pt shooting team (they shoot 35% from long range but only made 76 which is 7th in the MAC), they are 8th in conference scoring at 64ppg while Kent scores 71ppg. It'll be a tight one, but I cannot doubt my Flashes have the will to win it tonight.

Ohio U is a strange team at 18-10...they have beat some teams they needed to like Kent, BGSU, Miami, WMU and even George Mason at home in the CONVO, but lost on the road five times in conference play. This is a school that beat Maryland on the Terps home court and got absolutely pounded last week at Miami 73-49 while shooting just 19% in the first half. The Bobcats are 10th in scoring offense in MAC play, but rank first in scoring offense. They must win and hope Miami loses to all but lock up the 4th seed for the conference tournament. Right now they are tied with the Redhawks with and 8-6 record. OU sports the best two big men in the MAC in Leon Williams (14ppg and the league leading rebounder with 9.8 per game) and Jerome Tillman (11ppg and 8th in rebounding with 7 per game), along with outside sharpshooter Bubba Walther a transfer from Akron who averages 11ppg and has 30 triples on the year.
                Even though the Zips have Jeremiah Wood back in the middle after a knee injury, they'll have to once again live or die by the 3pt shot as they have all season long. UA had hit 126 longballs and average 41% from behind the arc with Nick Dials (12ppg) and Nate Linhart (10ppg) leading the way. Akron does not have the power inside game to stop the Bobcats and have to hope that OU's Whittington and Walther are cold from the outside. This ought to be a great game with an edge to OU on their stats alone, but it'd be nice to find out why they were so sluggish out of the gate lastweek. Maybe it was due to having a week off after their bracketbuster win over George Mason, but Akron responded last week by pounding Buffalo 76-56 and had the same week off.....I'm laying off of this game, as I will be rooting for OU, which is hard for a Kent guy! But if OU beats Akron and Kent wins tonight, the Flashes have locked up the East and regular season MAC crown! It's a must game for both teams and I don't want my heart out-root my head!

Comment

LETS GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan the Shovelman......I hope da Bulls put BG back in their place after what they did to Kent last week....AND, I'll be in Athens tomorrow for a boys regional semifinal game if you're stilll up at 8PM. On wjer.com......

SHUFFLE ON BUFFALO......!

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                      Dan the Shovelman......I hope da Bulls put BG back in their place after what they did to Kent last week....AND, I'll be in Athens tomorrow for a boys regional semifinal game if you're stilll up at 8PM. On wjer.com......

you better do the shout out nice and early as i have an exam thursday morning .......and unless your letting me cheat on it.......i need to study weds. night.......but ill listen from 730-830
                      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL today JP, let's get some winners :beerbang:
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          you better do the shout out nice and early as i have an exam thursday morning .......and unless your letting me cheat on it.......i need to study weds. night.......but ill listen from 730-830
                          No whining about early exams.....I have to drive to Athens which is 2.5 hours away and won't get home until 12:30AM or so and have to be back at it proctoring exams at 7:55.....:puke:

Let's get 'em WSox.....I need to have my far-sighted vision check to watch Shovelman taking his exam on Thursday morning.....LMAO

:thumbs: :laughing:

Comment

GL tonight Joepa:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                            X