• Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

BEST BETS (39-33)(+8.20 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (31-33)(-10.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (70-55)(+11.70 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-3.60 units)

OVERALL (142-123)(+5.70 units)

Horrible night Monday in college hoops. I lost my only best bet and lost all three regular plays. Overall I was 0-4 and I dropped another 6.60 units. My total units are now down to as low as they have been since the start of college hoops. It might be time to get out while I am still in the plus. One more try.

Kent St -6 vs Miami-Ohio (best bet)………….Going back to what got me here. Small home favs who are very good at home vs poor road teams. Kent St is 23-6 overall and they have not lost at home yet with a 15-0 record. Miami-Ohio is only 14-13 total, but they are only 4-10 on the road. Huge home court advantage and with the line this low, makes this a best bet.

Mississippi -2 vs Arkansas (best bet)……….Another play like above. Arkansas is 18-9 overall. Ole Miss is slightly better at 20-9. Arkansas is only 3-6 on the road while Ole Miss is a sparkling 14-2 at home. Great value with the line this low makes this my second best bet of the night.

S Mississippi -4 vs UTEP (strong play)…………..This only a strong play because UTEP is probably the better team, but I am counting on home court again. S Miss is 14-13 overall, while UTEP has the better record at 16-11. Now if you look at home/away, the advantage swings to S Miss. UTEP really struggles on the road at 3-9 while S Miss plays its best ball at home with a 12-3 record.

Virginia Tech -5.5 vs Wake Forest (strong play)…………….I sound like a broken record, but that is how I play. Wake is 16-11 overall and Va Tech is slightly better at 17-11. Wake is only 2-9 on the road and Va Tech is 11-2 at home. That makes this a play for me.

REGULAR PLAYS

Not doing write-ups on these. All better home teams with a decent line. Not as strong though. Only one unit plays for me.

Ohio -3.5 vs Akron
    Toledo -3 vs E Michigan
    Ohio St -2.5 vs Purdue

Good Luck Everybody!!

BOL today Mark....and GO KENT! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X