Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Well, alot of **** conference play tonight that I'm trying to avoid like the plague. Gonna stick to the major conferences, honestly like Ohio U but I haven't seen anyone NOT playing them so I'm gonna stay away. Hopefully, Jeremiah Wood coming back doesn't bite people in the ass. Best of luck tonight fellas!!!

Sides: 206-175-10 (+23.0 units)
    Totals: 21-26-1 (-7.6 units)
    YTD: 227-201-10 (+15.4 units)

1 UNIT
    Virginia Tech (-5.5). Wake has only won two roadies all year, Va Tech has something serious to play for, 4th place in ACC.
    Purdue (+1.5). OSU hasn't beaten a Top 50 team yet. Don't see it happening tonight with Purdue's defense vs OSU anemic offense.
    Southern Mississippi (-5.5). Lost a whole point in the time I capped the game, hope that doesn't bite me in the ass.
    UNLV (+6). New Mex hasn't beaten any whatsoever, no Top 50 wins. They will prob win tonight though now. Ha.
    Mississippi (-2). Line got steamed from -3.5 to -2 as I capped it, and my gut feeling is Arkansas wins somehow yet I still played the Ole Pissy Jumpshooters....

:thumbs:

Mid American

Thank god I stayed away from the MAC. Those teams are so overrated it's insane. There's not one good, consistent team amongst them. I just don't see how Kent State deserves an at-large bid suddenly because they won at Saint Mary's. When did the Gaels home court turn into Cameron Indoor or the Joyce Center or FedEx Arena???

Comment

while i agree with you about the mac, who the hell else are you gonna throw in the tourney?

Comment

GL Cuse....That Kent St game is like a turnover palooza....

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          while i agree with you about the mac, who the hell else are you gonna throw in the tourney?
          I hear the squad of me, you, vaz, flyers, and stifler are "on the bubble". I honestly can't get to 65 right now if I try. It's a sad day when Illinois State needs to get serious consideration for an at-large birth. Need some serious conference tourney upsets, but only one I see really happening is Drake going down in the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I hear the squad of me, you, vaz, flyers, and stifler are "on the bubble". I honestly can't get to 65 right now if I try. It's a sad day when Illinois State needs to get serious consideration for an at-large birth. Need some serious conference tourney upsets, but only one I see really happening is Drake going down in the MVC.
            Just seems like its the year of parody in all sports this year ...agree 100% with the statement above

Comment

Working...
            X