Yahoo Bracket Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Bracket Challenge

Never too early to get a tourney contest set up (that and i was bored sitting in an airport)

Yahoo Group ID#26118

Password: buckeyes

Hopefully we can fill it up.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Never too early to get a tourney contest set up (that and i was bored sitting in an airport)

Yahoo Group ID#26118

Password: buckeyes

Hopefully we can fill it up.
    go back to bed its 530 there :bang: :bang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

i tried to sign up.... says the password is incorrect.

Comment

sorry, it was 5am when i set it up. password is OK now.

Comment

Hey guys,

I just joined the forum a few days ago. Hope you don't mind me entering that bracket challenge. I've been watching the forum for over a month now watching all of the banter.

NIU Murph

Comment

in, FF
            82nd Airborne

Comment

bump...:beerbang:

Comment

I'm 10 of 12...better hurry

Comment

bump

Comment

In :thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Bump

Comment

just joined up man. sorry about the snub, but Ohio St. really wasn't that great this year anyways. Just like in NCAAF there were so many upsets that a lot of good teams couldn't get in. Biggest snub hadda be VA tech. Second year in a row a team with a decent resume blows through their conference tourney, wins 3-4 games in order to reach the semi's (championship last year with NC St.), only to fall short to UNC, and they're not let in. NC State deserved to be in last year, but Tech had an even better case this year.

GL to all, but I hope for god sakes that 3/4 #1 seeds don't make the final four again this year and make people like us look like complete idiots :bang:
                        39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                        Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                        Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
                          Biggest snub hadda be VA tech. Second year in a row a team with a decent resume blows through their conference tourney, wins 3-4 games in order to reach the semi's (championship last year with NC St.), only to fall short to UNC, and they're not let in. NC State deserved to be in last year, but Tech had an even better case this year.
                          Ummmm, Va Tech won one game before they played UNC. And last year I thin kNC State was under .500 and the 10 or 11 seed in the tournament, haha..

:laughing:

Comment

Cusefan, I remember us having this argument last year. Let's just put it behind us for now. I just filled out my second bracket. I'll probably have 3 or 4 by the end of it. One team I really did like out of watching them in the MEAC championship is Sienna. That team has a very talented and athletic NBA prospect.

One thing I was surprised of was Portland State as a 16 seed? That team can play. They covered nearly every game towards the end of the season, beating opponents by +20 on most nights. I wonder if they can give Kansas a run for their money first round....
                            39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                            Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                            Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Siena could be a tough out in the first round, I agree. Ubiles and Hasbrouck can really play but I think in the end they won't have enough to get it done. Interesting match-up though for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X