Firebrewed in the Toilet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebrewed in the Toilet!

Well here's what I'm playing today! Wasn't able to post yesterday...it wasn't pretty!! I've now had a couple of 0-fers!

Uconn -4.5 2 units
    Arizona -11.5 2 units
    Cin - 5.5 2 units
    Clem -2 2 units.

BOL to all!
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Join the crowd bro....at least you're units is still on the positive side! :sm:
    BOL today....I like Clemson and UConn too, but will only jinx you on the Huskies as I didn't post Clemmie......

Here's some MAC men's info! Looks like the only games I'll be able to go to are the Thursday and Friday night games. The Championship will be on ESPN2 but there's nothing like being there, but I can't go because that's the night of the fundraiser steak dinner for our golf team.......

Wednesday, March 12

No. 8 Seed vs. No. 9 Seed, TBA
    No. 5 Seed vs. No. 12 Seed, TBA
    No. 7 Seed vs. No. 10 Seed, TBA
    No. 6 Seed vs. No. 11, TBA

Thursday, March 13

No. 2 Western Michigan vs. No. 7/10 Winner, TBA
    No. 3 Akron vs. No. 6/11 Winner, TBA
    No. 1 Kent State vs. No. 8/9 Winner, TBA
    No. 4 Seed vs. No. 5/12 Winner, TBA

Friday, March 14

No. 1/8/9 Winner vs. No. 4/5/12 Winner, TBA
    No. 2/7/10 Winner vs. No. 3/6/11 Winner, TBA

Saturday, March 15

Championship Game, 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Damn!!

Actually I'm only on the positive with my posted plays!! I'm actually negative after last night! :bang: Let cash tonights!! Damn Joepa not sure if I'm going to be able to make it...
      I might be able to do something with the Friday night game. What's the availability of tickets?
      From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

No problem getting tickets but the earlier the better for the lower arena!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X