X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CuseFan10
    started a topic Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Taking the nephews out for dinner and hten will be back afterwards to add the later plays. Some interesting games tonight, best of luck to each and every one of you!!!

Sides: 209-177-10 (+23.8 units)
    Totals: 21-26-1 (-7.6 units)
    YTD: 230-203-11 (+16.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Georgia Tech (+4). They've played every team but one to the wire at home this season. Looking for a close game.
    Indiana State (-1.5). WSU hasn't won a game away from home since January 5th. I think this is a bit of a "reputation line".

:thumbs:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Imgaine having Stanford +8 in that one and Collison does that to you... ouch. :bang:

Nice day yesterday for me. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by gsad View Post
    you were saying?

lol. ucla makes me eat my rant... thats more like it for a team which most likely will be a #1...dont know of you can fall behind by 14 to teams that have more offensive punch and still win win by ten by making it up in the 2nd half though....

Leave a comment:

• gsad
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    4-3 posted, counting the total as a loss as there's now way those teams put up 80 in the 2H. Might play Stanford 2H too.

you were saying?

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    seriously...how the **** does Ucla manage to score 18 ******* points on there home court.... 7/22 from the field... under 50% on FT.... wow.... and this is a number 1 seed????

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Adding

1 UNIT
    Stanford (+8.5) 2H
    Stanford Team Total OVER 29.5 2H

First team total I've played all year I think.... :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    UCLA sux WOW

4-3 posted, counting the total as a loss as there's now way those teams put up 80 in the 2H. Might play Stanford 2H too.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Adds

1 UNIT
    Stanford/UCLA OVER 128.5. UCLA scores well at home, and even though Stanford likes to play slow they can score too.
    Cal Santa Barbara (+3). UCSB is 5-1 on the road in conf play, overall has a great road record especially if you exclude UNC and Stanford.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    hey cuse, not sure where im supposed to email you or get you on aim. I don't see anything?
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-06-2008, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    hey cuse, not sure where im supposed to email you or get you on aim. I don't see anything?

Leave a comment:

• Biff_Tannen
    replied
    Like your plays tonight. I was looking at all those games. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    thnx guys

Adds:

1 UNIT
    Xavier (-1.5). Seems like everyone is on St Joes. All 'X' does is win so I'll take the low number.
    Boise State (-4.5). Traditional home dominant team/traditional bad road team. USU has only 2 road wins all year - La Tech/Cal Bakersfield.
    Michigan State (-3). Looking for them to play well coming off the dominant effort on senior day. Izzo coached teams in March are tough.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    GL Cuse!

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    cuse- sorry, i fixed the passoword. had about 9 bud lights with BB at the angels game today. can't beat spring training

Leave a comment:

• bookiekilla
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    ]

Georgia Tech (+4). They've played every team but one to the wire at home this season. Looking for a close game.

:thumbs: :beerbang: Hope the Jackets give us both a W tonight....GL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X