• Show
Clear All

• bookiekilla
    started a topic NCAA Hoops Thursday!

NCAA Hoops Thursday!

YTD:
    57-54-1
    -5.04 units

Yes another play on the Jackets...this is GT's last home game of the season and it's senior night. The three seniors on the team play a pretty significant role on the team, and IMO the team will be playing with a little extra emotion tonight...with that being said, I'm buying a couple of points here for insurance. The jackets have kept it close in just about every game at home this year, even if they've lost quite a few of them...so I feel a little better buying a couple of points here (hopefully I wont need them, and the jackets win the game!)

After the season is over I'm going to go back and see what my record is for my plays on the jackets...I think I've tried to be a little more selective this year than in the past, and I believe I've made some money this year on GT..but I'll go back and check when I have some time...doesn't matter though, cuz overall I'm in the red now after being up almost 20units..time to make some of it back tonight hopefully..

Georgia Tech +5 (-150)
    4 units

GL!

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
    not just Thadeous Young but Javaris Crittenton also....both left after their freshman year and were 1st round picks...
    forgot about javaris.... wow

Leave a comment:

• bookiekilla
    replied
    Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    imagine if t young would of came back for another year....
    not just Thadeous Young but Javaris Crittenton also....both left after their freshman year and were 1st round picks...

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
    Thanks fellas...good win for the jackets tonight...the seniors (smith and morrow) played real solid tonight....this season for tech could've been a lot better than it turned out...its been a real dissapointment....in the last week or so, they've had 3 losses in the conf by a total of 5 points....win those 3, and they're a bubble team....then the really really close losses against unc and kansas....would've, couldve, should've.....anyway...enough of my bitching about the jackets....just going to enjoy the fact they won tonight with it being senior night...smith and morrow have beenr eally solid players their 4 years here, and I'm glad they got this last win at home....

1-0 tonight
    +4 units

YTD:
    58-54-1
    -1.04 units

imagine if t young would of came back for another year....

Leave a comment:

• bookiekilla
    replied
    Thanks fellas...good win for the jackets tonight...the seniors (smith and morrow) played real solid tonight....this season for tech could've been a lot better than it turned out...its been a real dissapointment....in the last week or so, they've had 3 losses in the conf by a total of 5 points....win those 3, and they're a bubble team....then the really really close losses against unc and kansas....would've, couldve, should've.....anyway...enough of my bitching about the jackets....just going to enjoy the fact they won tonight with it being senior night...smith and morrow have beenr eally solid players their 4 years here, and I'm glad they got this last win at home....

1-0 tonight
    +4 units

YTD:
    58-54-1
    -1.04 units

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    I took'em too. Not looking good right now. Awful start, and playing no defense.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    gl bookie! on g tech aswell!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X